The official "I GOT DARTH MAUL 12" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if we purchase the droid set and maul in the same order, they both won't ship at the same time (no shipping savings if they ship together). Correct?

Last edited:
I ordered both. As I have said before, I will buy anything SSC makes that is Star Wars. That being said:

BRING ON Fett, Palpatine, Leia, Chewy, R2, Threepio.... Well I guess you get the idea.

screamingmetal said:
This is strange, did anybody else notice this?
Darth Maul comes with:
(Extra hand) Gloved left with droid controller bracelet detail

Probe Droid set comes with:
Droid Controller Bracelet * * Bracelet fits most 12-inch figure wrists
I guess the extra bracelet is for other figures that might like to use the droids.

Yeah, I was just about to post that. Both come with the Droid Caller bracelet...so the "exclusive" for the Droids is just the sand cover for the base.

So far, I've passed on the Droids.

You get two sand bases with the PD set.

Sideshow_Chicky said:
The inclusive version of the droid probe expansion pack comes with a control cuff as well as an additional sand textured base, so Maul can stand on the sand as well!

jlcmsu said:
You get two sand bases with the PD set.

Ah-ha! TWO! That's a little better, so at least Maul and the droids will match. I wish the Droid Caller was just in the expasion pack with the droids and not molded as one of Maul's accessories.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get the Droids... I'll end up caving, I know it.

I'm gonna use the second base for sure and might even use the first on Qui-Gon and stick the other base from QG on the Droid Set.

Whew... 6:43 and I still got him. I figured I would be shut out but I guess I got one of the last ones. :D

You know, making your own custom Sand textured base is the easiest thing to do. All you need is a plank of wood, maybe some Millput or Polyclay (to build up the base), some glue, and some sand. ;)

7f17vh.jpg
thats gonna cost ya!!

Got mine. It was nice not having to deal with the mad rush and just ordering in a leisurely fashion without the stress or worry you won't get thru in time.

Thank you Sideshow!

I just ordered my Christmas present for myself.
Maul is impressive and I had to get the expansion pack as
well.

screamingmetal said:
(Remember, always order more then one item on separate orders incase you want to cancel one in the future)

Actually it's very simple now through the online account to cancel only 1 item from an order without cancelling the entire order. Each item has it's own cancel box regardless of how many items are in the order. Even you have ordered 2 of the same item, both come up with individual cancel boxes.

Sal Paradise said:
Got mine. It was nice not having to deal with the mad rush and just ordering in a leisurely fashion without the stress or worry you won't get thru in time.

Thank you Sideshow!

Yeah... It was sooooo easy... Much more comfortable and I could not be happier! I wonder what the edition size will end up being? :cool:

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah... It was sooooo easy... Much more comfortable and I could not be happier! I wonder what the edition size will end up being? :cool:
It's the best thing SS could have done. Bravo!

I'm guessing the edition size to be eleventy six thousand million. Give or take a thousand.

:lol

Who would've thought that Maul would've been the most easy to get?

Whoohoo!

:D

Booyah! said:
:lol

Who would've thought that Maul would've been the most easy to get?

Whoohoo!

:D

Yeah! - Puts my mind at ease when I think about how easy it will be to obtain Boba Fett, Darth Vader, etc. with this new 'Inclusive' deal.

Me likey muchy!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

It occurs to me that if the edition ends up being too big (based on the pre-orders), they'll probably shrink the order window for future releases just so the factory isn't overwhelmed.

Came home from doing a show, turned on the comp, ordered up, no fuss.

Thanks Sideshow!!

Back