The official "I GOT DARTH MAUL 12" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep,mines all ordered up.Maul and expansion pack.
I ve never seen TPM so i do nt really know what they re for or anything but that figure is one of the best Sideshow have done to date,great looking.Keep em coming!!

FlyAndFight said:
Got my order in last night. Luckily, I spotted the link to the "Grey Maul" version and got that one ordered as well!! :cool:

Thought I was the only one who saw that. :rotfl

FlyAndFight said:
Got my order in last night. Luckily, I spotted the link to the "Grey Maul" version and got that one ordered as well!! :cool:
I thought about picking that one up but I couldn't justify buying that AND the Blackhole Maul at the same time.

Minimodel said:
Yep,mines all ordered up.Maul and expansion pack.
I ve never seen TPM so i do nt really know what they re for or anything but that figure is one of the best Sideshow have done to date,great looking.Keep em coming!!

WHAT???? Take your ass to Circuit City and buy the PT and Clone Wars Volumes 1 and 2 while your add it and have a great weekend!

I ordered this morning. That was too easy and boring. I like the old system better, more excitement.

got one and also the droid. Just not sure if I'm going to keep the droid.

Back