The official "I GOT DARTH MAUL 12" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthRamuk said:
DD, you're not 23.....you are immortal!:lol Badism, we didn't mean to mislead you.....it was all done in jest.....:D

I wasn't fooled for a second, I just wanted to pretend I was so I could like get mad or something and then have to apologize and be all embarrassed and stuff. THE JOKES ON YOU!! :monkey5

Ok, serious question: Looks like there will be only 3 sabers with Maul, Rright? Doesnt he need a damaged ignited blade?

DCFett said:
Ok, serious question: Looks like there will be only 3 sabers with Maul, Rright? Doesnt he need a damaged ignited blade?
I believe SideshowBrad (seems like his screen name is Shaithis77 or somesuch) said on the RS forum that there will be an ignited half blade as well.. Or was it Sideshow Dusty... Whoever it was, I take it as gospel. ;)

There is also a pic floating around of him holding the damaged blade, but not the blade all by itself

I saw the pic with the damaged hilt, but I havent seen one with the damaged hilt/ignited the way it was when he was swinging it across the deck of the generator shaft while Obi hung for dear life!

Well, I'll be away so I'm forced to call my order in, can't do it until tomorrow morning.........not that SSC is going to sell out of the new "Inclusive" Darth Maul.............
theverse

I'll get mine right when it goes up and let everyone else have fun the rest of the weekend.

Badism said:
No worries. One day you'll see hair where there was no hair before...don't panic, it's perfectly natural. :monkey1

The day you worry is when there is no hair where there was hair before.

Back