The official "I GOT DARTH MAUL 12" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got both him and the droids, but they have to make more bases!!! The sand base can be used with Qui-Gon or Darth Maul, but is limit one per person!!!:maul :maul :maul :maul :maul :maul :maul

?Thoughts on the exclusive...er i mean "inclusive" saber?

anyone pick up the probe droids?

Ordered!!! Both Maul and Droids

NL is up too by the way in case anyone overlooked that.

Me too. Got both... i was hoping thast the servers would be alittle stiffer though.... Hope we can still do some damage. LOL

I picked up one Maul, and since I was only able to purchase 1 Maul, I added the probe droids.

Since this is an "Inclusive" edition, and the number of orders between now and Monday are the number made, why limit me to just one of each item? I have 2 boys, and does anyone here know what happens when both want to use Maul at the same time?

Roger Moore as Bond is up too. ...darth maul is cool(just so it relates to this thread).

Vader AL said:
?Thoughts on the exclusive...er i mean "inclusive" saber?

anyone pick up the probe droids?
I ordered both the droids and Maul.
(Remember, always order more then one item on separate orders incase you want to cancel one in the future)

I'll also be getting a regular edition so I can place my custom head sculpt upon it. :maul

I got both of mine. :maul Hazzah!

Now I would really like to see a Phantom Menace "Padawan-Braid-Side-Switching" Obi-Wan Kenobi!

I got my Maul as well... maybe I really will be one of the first ones shipped this time. I did pass on the droids though... they just don't do it for me and the sand base is kinda lame for me. But I like they are now offering these and I can't see what future ones come with!

This is strange, did anybody else notice this?
Darth Maul comes with:
(Extra hand) Gloved left with droid controller bracelet detail

Probe Droid set comes with:
Droid Controller Bracelet * * Bracelet fits most 12-inch figure wrists
I guess the extra bracelet is for other figures that might like to use the droids.

I got both also. :chew :chew

Since this is an "Inclusive" edition, and the number of orders between now and Monday are the number made, why limit me to just one of each item?

I was thinking the same thing. :confused:

I planned on buying at least 2 Mauls so that I could display one with and without the robe on. I don't mind buying the standard version since the extra blades aren't needed for both poses but I would of liked to of purchased an extra Droid pack just for the desert base. Qui-Gon would of looked great with the desert base. Oh well. :monkey2

ZombieReign said:
I picked up one Maul, and since I was only able to purchase 1 Maul, I added the probe droids.

Since this is an "Inclusive" edition, and the number of orders between now and Monday are the number made, why limit me to just one of each item? I have 2 boys, and does anyone here know what happens when both want to use Maul at the same time?
I think it's to prevent people from solely buying the Inclusive version from Sideshow. If you can get two, it could cut into the retailers business.

I ordered my Maul and Droids set - too cool.

As for the limit of 1 per person, Sideshow wants this to remain collectible - if you can order just one, you are more likely to keep it for yourself - this will prevent massive flooding of the market...a lesson Hasbro has not learned!

Back