The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New achievements for the RAAM's shadow DLC. Potential spoilers I guess.

Welcome to Zeta – Complete “RAAM’s Shadow” in Standard Campaign on any difficulty. (25 points)

Some Friendly Competition_– Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in Arcade on any difficulty._ (25 points)

Help from my Friends_– Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in 4 player co-op in Arcade or Standard Mode. (25 points)

Finger of Doom_– As RAAM, kill 50 gears using your Kryll._ (15 points)

I’m Rubber, You’re Glue_– As Mauler, kill 10 Gears by reflecting their bullets using your shield. (15 points)

Death from Above_– Using the Hammer of Dawn Command Center, kill 50 Locust._ (15 points)

Unarmed and Dangerous_– Using the Loader, kill 10 Locust._ (15 points)

Ghosts from the Past_– Play 10 matches of Versus as a member of Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, or Valera) (Standard or Casual)._ (15 points)

Foreshadowing_– As RAAM, execute Minh 10 times in Versus MP (Standard or Casual). (25 points)

Zeta Team, Go!_– Complete waves 1_– 10 of Horde with 5 players as Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera, and Jace)._ (75 points)

Nah, no spoilers. I think everyone knows what characters are coming back and the fact that you'll play Raam killing cogs and using maulers if you play co-op. Apparently along with the Krill you get to use Raams awesome knife. Looking forward to this DLC

Hey guys! I don't usually post here but I haven't seen much on the NECA gears figures on this site. So here's a little review I did on Clayton. Enjoy.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvMdDWen7DE[/ame]

I think Rustlung and Blood Drive are my favorite maps. Bullet Marsh looks fantastic, but I dont care for it much.

Back