The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to this section. I had the original Xbox about 10 year ago, and then I bought the Wii a few years ago. Last night I bought the Xbox 360 (250GB plus Kinect) and got $100 Best Buy giftcard with my purchase.

Any idea on what game to buy? I know it really depends on what kind of games I like, but I have been looking online for choices and didn't realize how many there were.

Anyway. it is nice to be able to post on a new section of Sideshow Freaks!

pick up gears if you like shooters...or wait for halo anniversary

and just fyi... I have a new copy of Batman Arkham City and Battlefield 3 Brand New and Sealed for $45 each

I think I may get Gears. There seems to be a lot of games out there to pick from, and they all seem awesome! I may pick up some older games. Some of them are around $20!

ha ha ha, Id take a couple of those ugly locusts for sure. Ugly but cool at the same time for knock offs.

great thanks to EPIC for screwing up on war supporter achievment this weekend, got mine and onxy in 5 minutes playing private 1 minute warzone lol.

I'm surprised there isn't an option to pay real currency for DLC in game credits to use in Horde.

they should replace decoy onyx with jack instead at least that would be more useful

yah maybe one day they will add Jack to the highest leveling but the Onyx guard is garbage, now why cant it play like in Beast when they one shot and turret? lousy pos runs off on his own and gets killed same wave I purchased him

are any of you buying the new Gears 3 figures?

1anyaFULLMARCUS2.jpg

....nope I only buy the Locusts. The Cogs never look all that great.
I think those Gears 3 figures should be hitting right around the holidays if not popping up in certain places now.

Back