The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i havent even looked at them yet since I wont be on till tomorrow around noon...

how do you get the DLC if you already got the season pass? When I check on xbox.com it said it was still 800 points...

i havent even looked at them yet since I wont be on till tomorrow around noon...

how do you get the DLC if you already got the season pass? When I check on xbox.com it said it was still 800 points...

when you press the start button & go to the menu screen, a box pops up saying there's an update available. press A & it'll DL it

send me an invite, I should be back from the gym around 1pm

it still plays the same. there's no firing lanes

The only thing I think play wise that's different is they added another window in the two little rooms at both spawn points so you have a cleaner view to shoot outside if you want and they blocked off the sight line between the scorcher and the sniper as far as I can tell.

...and I thought the new maps and characters were for Horde only. I was able to use the new maps and characters in a private match? :huh

the maps will be in multiplayer on the 24th along with bulletmarsh and clocktower

i noticed you can now jump over the window in the spawn room in blood drive

Ah , sucks there not in multiplayer from the start.
The first map pack in gears history that hasn't been that way I think ?.

I haven't bought my season pass yet and I don't play much horde. I'll just wait until the 24th.

Back