The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed! Not sure why they haven't done something before now but with the third game coming out soon after is a must.

WHOA...let's not get crazy now

To each there own man, Id easily trade my epic statue of marcus for a giant art book with no question. Art books mean alot to me, so I would, i mean ive paid close to that for other art books so to have a gears book would be easy decision.

I compiled this, just in case anyone is uncertain how to unlock the 5 golden weapons:

• Golden Lancer - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Code carried forward from Gears of War 2 (Preorder Gears of War 2)*
  • Golden Hammerburst - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Code carried forward from Gears of War 2 (Gears of War 2 Midnight Madness)*
  • Golden Retro Lancer - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Unlock from the Gears of War 3 Beta (play 90 matches and obtain 100 kills with retro lancer)
  • Golden Double Barrel Shotgun - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Unlock “Commando” achievement from Gears of War 1
  • Golden Gnasher - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2

* Codes also given away in contests via twitter and official Gears of War forums

Veteran Gear achievers get unique medal and title in multiplayer modes

I thought unlocking them all in the beta would carry over?

I compiled this, just in case anyone is uncertain how to unlock the 5 golden weapons:

• Golden Lancer - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Code carried forward from Gears of War 2 (Preorder Gears of War 2)*
  • Golden Hammerburst - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Code carried forward from Gears of War 2 (Gears of War 2 Midnight Madness)*
  • Golden Retro Lancer - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Unlock from the Gears of War 3 Beta (play 90 matches and obtain 100 kills with retro lancer)
  • Golden Double Barrel Shotgun - Unlock "Veteran Gear" achievement from Gears of War 2 or Unlock “Commando” achievement from Gears of War 1

* Codes also given away in contests via twitter and official Gears of War forums

:yess::yess::yess:

I will be curious to see if they keep Cole Train a Beta exclusive, as the Golden Lancer previously was. I really dont care, as I prefer anyone that wants em, to get em.

Back