The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gears of War 3?

I know its been said, but before they worry about special this and special that, how about they fix all the glitches that have traveled over from gears 1 and 2 that Im sure will creep into Gears 3. I'll still play it, but I wont enjoy it :D

Guess that means ____ty online play will follow in the third game as well. Since he has a rule of 3 and all. :lol

Funny you say that, but I recently replayed some Multiplayer on the original and I enjoyed it 100000000 times more than GoW2.

https://exophase.com/xbox360/epic-g...new-game-announcement-a-possibility-13992.htm

Epic Games president Mike Capps says the company is “really excited” for E3, further hinting at the fact that some surprises worthy of its “epic” moniker are in store, the likes of which may include a new game announcement. Capps dropped the tease in a recent interview with VentureBeat during the Interactive Achievement Awards:

We might have a new one coming. I think E3 is going to be really exciting for fans of Epic.

Epic is working closely with People Can Fly on a yet to be unveiled shooter set to be published by EA, that much is known. Considering said project is due out early next year, an E3 appearance remains a distinct possibility. Then again, it could be something else entirely. Something really obvious. Like, say, Gears 3.

A trusted US publishing source has revealed to Edge Online that Microsoft is planning to ship Gears Of War 3 in early April 2011.

What's more, the teaser trailer for the threequel is expected to debut next month on April 8th, which is exactly one year ahead of the proposed 2011 launch date with a full reveal planned for E3 in June.

It might not have been officially announced yet, but Gears Of War 3 is already well into development at Epic apparently, and the story is said to pick up where the last game left off with mankind still struggling against the savage Locust hordes.

"Microsoft’s keen to avoid a clash with Halo: Reach and wants Natal to own Christmas. That’s why we won’t be seeing Gears Of War 3 until next year, but expect a major marketing push ahead of its release," said the anonymous source.

This supports Mark Rein's claim that Epic will be focused on supporting games that use Unreal Engine 3, postponing any 2010 releases from the developer in the meantime.

:chew:chew:chew

Back