The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gears of War 3?

Whachu talking about Willis?! I beat both of them son!!! Ready for a third time!:rock I suck at Multiplayer tho. :lol

I think maybe I was playing it pre-forum times...when nobody wanted to play with me....including you. I wasn't cool enough.:monkey2
Well I never saw it. :dunno

And you are a friend of Pitu, so that tells you about the being cool thing. :lol

I never played enough MP to notice whether or not it was broken. You guys always killed me too fast. :lol

Why Gears of War is an awesome franchise...

"Delta Squad is in your house, _____! You hear that ____? All you grubby-ass _____es are going down! Like, way down! Dead down! So down you ain't gonna know which way is up! Your asses are gonna be crying to your skank-ass Queen, 'Oh Mommy, don't let the bad man hurt us!' ____ you! We gonna whoop yo momma's ass! WHOO!" - Augustus Cole

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lhEd57AMr2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lhEd57AMr2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Why Gears of War is an awesome franchise...

"Delta Squad is in your house, _____! You hear that ____? All you grubby-ass _____es are going down! Like, way down! Dead down! So down you ain't gonna know which way is up! Your asses are gonna be crying to your skank-ass Queen, 'Oh Mommy, don't let the bad man hurt us!' ____ you! We gonna whoop yo momma's ass! WHOO!" - Augustus Cole

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lhEd57AMr2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lhEd57AMr2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
One of the funniest/Best moments in gaming history! :rock

Can't wait too see Gears 3
Love Gears 1 and 2 and can't wait too see how the Trilogy climaxes

What's this Gears you speak of??? Do people play that??? :D

prince_pimp_hand_slap.gif

In all honesty, I doubt it will come out this year. I think it will be announced for 2011. Granted, in 2008, it didn't get announced for a late release until like march/april right?

Well I never saw it. :dunno

And you are a friend of Pitu, so that tells you about the being cool thing. :lol

U only use Pitu for his money. :lol

I don't see u on my friends list anymore! What gives?! Did u erase me from ur friends list?:monkey2 All those time we used to play Halo 3 together. I haz sad Ill! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

U think this is why the Lost Planet 2 trailer had Marcus and Dom in there??:dunno

prince_pimp_hand_slap.gif

In all honesty, I doubt it will come out this year. I think it will be announced for 2011. Granted, in 2008, it didn't get announced for a late release until like march/april right?

This is true, but they were probably finished with most of the development on it 2. Hopefully 3 will get a complete overhaul in the graphics department and get the game shining.

OMG YES I HOPE SO! Gears 1 and 2 have been my favorite game on the 360 by far. The atmosphere and everything is great. If 3 is coming this year, then that is great news.

But 2011 fall seems more realistic.

When is this 'announcement' supposed to happen?

U only use Pitu for his money. :lol

I don't see u on my friends list anymore! What gives?! Did u erase me from ur friends list?:monkey2 All those time we used to play Halo 3 together. I haz sad Ill! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

What money? That _____ is BROKE!!! :lol

I just saw you playing Darksiders the other day. I'm not in the I's, I'm under the T's.

cliffy said something about more news when the weather is warmer...could be E3 which is 15th-17th june and is when gears 2 was announced as well

Back