The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody making any cool Gears 3 signatures. If you are, could you make me one please :) Carmine would be cool

Yeah that would be awsome if someone could start making gears 3 sigs ID take a locust sig not sure which one though I like all the locust lol.

This is why I need to get it now. I really can't see any more events for Gears 2 after Gears 3 is out.

I've come to the realization that it's just not going to happen for me. I didn't start playing any multiplayer at all until last weekend. I've made it to Level 50 just playing Horde during the past 5 bonus XP days, but that's only about 1/10th of the total experience required to get to Level 100.

Good luck with yours, I hope you get it!

Just have to make it threw this week guys and were almost there. Guys feel free to add me my gamertag is redrumstang so add me I def dont want to play campaign byemyself would lik e three other players.

god bless....this XP week is rough. all boomers, butchers, maulers & flame boomers

I loved it. Got loads of points on the nowhere map. They just lined up to the door for a lovely 5000 points each level, and I did not have to worry about wretches jumping through the windows.
Now on 95

After spamming the last level to finish off Seriously 2.0 I'm kind of letting it rest. Helped Dino, Fritz, and Spartan rank up some over the weekend and may do so again next weekend, but I'm resting up now for the 20th.

After spamming the last level to finish off Seriously 2.0 I'm kind of letting it rest. Helped Dino, Fritz, and Spartan rank up some over the weekend and may do so again next weekend, but I'm resting up now for the 20th.

I will need some help if you are able?
I just went on the Gears calculator and going from 95 to 100, is like going from 0 to 57 :lol
I need to do 157 waves on insane at 25x XP according to the calculator website. Seems a lot, but I think I should manage it no problem over next weekend.

I will need some help if you are able?
I just went on the Gears calculator and going from 95 to 100, is like going from 0 to 57 :lol
I need to do 157 waves on insane at 25x XP according to the calculator website. Seems a lot, but I think I should manage it no problem over next weekend.

Yeah, I'll be around. :hi5:

Thats too bad really. Horde is pretty easy and should go by quite quickly.

story refresher play through of gears 1 and halfway through gears 2 atm

Did that recently myself along with reading all four novels in about 4.5 weeks.

Anyone else preparing for GOW 3 by not playing GOW2?!?!

:exactly: Im ready for Gears 3 and thats it, have no interest in Gears 2 at the moment. Still a great game, just done with it, dont care about all the extra achievements and points and little unlocks.

Back