The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does one get if they get to 100? I had the code for the beta, but sadly never had time to try it out. :(

What does one get if they get to 100? I had the code for the beta, but sadly never had time to try it out. :(

you get a bunch of golden weapons, most you can unlock other ways except golden gnasher which is exclusive to veteran gear achievers (level 100)

plus you get old guard medal and title to display with username in MP lobby

Ahhhh... I see. Doubt I'll be getting that then. :lol I think when they started that new rating system (after Gears 2) I made it up to level 3 or 4. :lol

I've been to the Epic boards and Epic themselves are saying if you score the game early, playing it screws up the VG unlocks....we gotta wait till 9/20/11.

Its become an issue, I guess, due to a lot of copies out in 'the wild'

Does anyone have a extra griffin code they want to pm me I dont feel like making a facebook account lol

I've been to the Epic boards and Epic themselves are saying if you score the game early, playing it screws up the VG unlocks....we gotta wait till 9/20/11.

Its become an issue, I guess, due to a lot of copies out in 'the wild'

Has there been any mention if the stuff will unlock if you don't get the VG achievement until sometime after you've already started playing Gears 3?

Has there been any mention if the stuff will unlock if you don't get the VG achievement until sometime after you've already started playing Gears 3?

whenever you achieve VG in gears 2 even a year from now will still unlock the gold gnasher and medal/title but won't unlock immediately...will take 24hrs

but after gears 3 comes out matchmaking in gears 2 may struggle to find opponents cause i can't think of anyone wanting to play gears 2 :lol

i read something along the lines MP characters unlocked upon completion of certain chapters in campaign (like gears 2) didn't didn't read the details for fear of spoilers.
Also once campaign is finished arcade mode unlocks, this is where you and 3 other friends can play through campaign again and compete for points via kills (like halo 3) also there will be variants unlocked for arcade mode like big heads etc (like halo had with confetti etc)

whenever you achieve VG in gears 2 even a year from now will still unlock the gnasher and medal/title but won't unlock immediately...will take 24hrs

i read something along the lines MP characters unlocked upon completion of certain chapters in campaign (like gears 2) didn't didn't read the details for fear of spoilers.
Also once campaign is finished arcade mode unlocks, this is where you and 3 other friends can play through campaign again and compete for points via kills (like halo 3) also there will be variants unlocked for arcade mode like big heads etc (like halo had with confetti etc)

Oh yeah they had big heads on the beta too. I thought the game had gone wrong :lol
At 93, I can't be on all the time though, as the wife thinks that I am being rude to her for doing that. Can't she understand how important this is? :lol

At 93, I can't be on all the time though, as the wife thinks that I am being rude to her for doing that. Can't she understand how important this is? :lol

gold gnasher is where it's at son....if you ain't got it then you may as well tattoo NOOB on your forehead :lol

whenever you achieve VG in gears 2 even a year from now will still unlock the gold gnasher and medal/title but won't unlock immediately...will take 24hrs

but after gears 3 comes out matchmaking in gears 2 may struggle to find opponents cause i can't think of anyone wanting to play gears 2 :lol

I know, I'm going to have to do a lot of grinding on Horde. :rotfl

I just hope they'll have more bonus XP events...

Back