The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should i get the walmart edition for the savage kuntus, or the best buy for the mechanical beard? can't decide on who to get.

The Savage Kantus is the Amazon pre-order. Walmart is getting the Savage drone. I have a feeling Im going
to end up throwing my statue up on ebay once I get some good photos of it. I'll make back a little of my money.
Like I said before i all really care about is the art book.

The Savage Kantus is the Amazon pre-order. Walmart is getting the Savage drone. I have a feeling Im going
to end up throwing my statue up on ebay once I get some good photos of it. I'll make back a little of my money.
Like I said before i all really care about is the art book.

oh okay so there are three savage then, besides these and the elite granedeir? why do they only have two COGs then, the mechanical beard and street gear Dom?

I havent read much of Gears 3 because their forum is overwhelming but can someone tell me if you can play as the chaps in multiplayer since he is my favorite character? thanks!

oh okay so there are three savage then, besides these and the elite granedeir? why do they only have two COGs then, the mechanical beard and street gear Dom?

I havent read much of Gears 3 because their forum is overwhelming but can someone tell me if you can play as the chaps in multiplayer since he is my favorite character? thanks!

mechanic Baird, Comm Dom, Adam Fenix, and ...the Facebook character cant remember (not sure if hes an official cog though).

If I only needed one copy for myself I would be skipping the Epic Edition for now because the console comes with the standard edition. But I have to get two copies one for me and one for my sidekick so I'll probably end up getting the EE! :lol

is Griffith a playable character, who is he with then (COG or Locusts)?

As far as I know he is, or why would he be unlockable. Unless hes just used for campaign or maybe just multiplay. I just dont think they would go thru the trouble of having to unlock him if you didnt get to use him. As far as I know hes on the COG side because I seen video of him fighting with COGS on horde mode.

thats messed up, how come you can play as Griffith but not Hansley or my favorite character the Chaps? or will they also be unlockables later on?

Back