The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled the Epic Edition over the weekend and put the money towards the console. I figure I can pick it up for half the price by Christmas and if not I can live without the statue and all the other goodies that would have ended up in my closet anyways.

I cancelled the Epic Edition over the weekend and put the money towards the console. I figure I can pick it up for half the price by Christmas and if not I can live without the statue and all the other goodies that would have ended up in my closet anyways.

I'm considering scraping the epic edition and just getting the limited. Funds are tight right now and I can live without the statue and colored weapons. It's going to be tough.

I'm considering scraping the epic edition and just getting the limited. Funds are tight right now and I can live without the statue and colored weapons. It's going to be tough.

I finally woke up and figured out that I shouldn't be spending $163 on a bunch of stuff that I didn't need. You should be able to pick up the omen weapon pack off of ebay so no lose there.

I finally woke up and figured out that I shouldn't be spending $163 on a bunch of stuff that I didn't need. You should be able to pick up the omen weapon pack off of ebay so no lose there.

I'm trying too. I don't need the stuff. I couldn't tell you what I did with the stuff for 1 and 2. The statue is really nice though. :rotfl

should i get the walmart edition for the savage kuntus, or the best buy for the mechanical beard? can't decide on who to get.

I'm trying too. I don't need the stuff. I couldn't tell you what I did with the stuff for 1 and 2. The statue is really nice though. :rotfl

I can relate to this. I still haven't pre-ordered Arkham City because I'm not sure if I want or need the extra stuff that comes with the various versions. I just ordered a regular edition of Gears though.

I think the status is awesome but I also really liked the statue from Halo Reach which I opened up looked at and it ended up in the closet and has not been seen since. Only two collectors edition pieces I even keep out is the GTA lock box which I keep the games locked up in away from Eddie and the God of War Pandora's box which I also keep all three games in.

should i get the walmart edition for the savage kuntus, or the best buy for the mechanical beard? can't decide on who to get.

I have a feeling that after awhile they will all be dlc or quite possibly unlocked someway in the game.

yeah this is the first game that seems to be overdoing it all with the special character and weapon skins, if its truly the last Gears of War game then fine but Cliff Ferguson said there will most likely be more if it sells well obivously it will

I have a feeling that after awhile they will all be dlc or quite possibly unlocked someway in the game.

I hope so. I noticed if you pre-order through Amazon you get $20 in game credit for a future purchase. My sister is getting married on Saturday so $130 is going towards a tux rental. :slap

Oh and of course a monetary gift. :lol

I hope so. I noticed if you pre-order through Amazon you get $20 in game credit for a future purchase. My sister is getting married on Saturday so $130 is going towards a tux rental. :slap

Oh and of course a monetary gift. :lol

Just get one of these. Nobody cares anyway. It's all about the bride :lol

tuxedo.jpg

Now you bastards are making me questioning my EPIC edition now.....gaaaaa, you all make valid points. We all go "that statue, AWESOME....but after 3 days it's in the closet." URG, now I don't know which one to keep :lol

Now you bastards are making me questioning my EPIC edition now.....gaaaaa, you all make valid points. We all go "that statue, AWESOME....but after 3 days it's in the closet." URG, now I don't know which one to keep :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Lonnie and Josh are keeping theirs.

Plus that extra money could go to Arkham City and a new Arkham Asylum since DC doesnt have any post offices, Fed Ex, or UPS services.

Yup, think I'm gonna display it infront of the TV I use for my Xbox and PS3. Probably will finally put out the Reach statue on the otherside. For me there's no way I'm canceling this set.

:lol:lol:lol

Lonnie and Josh are keeping theirs.

Plus that extra money could go to Arkham City and a new Arkham Asylum since DC doesnt have any post offices, Fed Ex, or UPS services.

I'm thinking that extra $100 could get me two more games. :lecture

it still befuddles me why they didnt make an epic edition dom, epic edition annya, cold and beard statues to make a group collage. epic milked this more than a cow so why didnt they do that also

Back