The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is bull*

Everytime I try transferring money onto my Psn account I get an error code:mad:

I dont even transfer money over. I just make the purchse with $0 money in my account and it does the transfer on its own of the amount I need for the purchase.

... and yes, I completely agree, not being able to choose your game mode sucks balls....

Nash, yes they have 2 new options, Stimulus & Hardcore Stimulus...

...good luck on those awesome PS3's, you'll play the maps for a few weeks and then be ready for something new also.

Given up trying to download the packs. They had a chance getting my money. From what i'm gathering, they're crap anyway?
10.00 saved imo

Love how it's £10.99, not just £10, so people have to put £15 minimum in their PSN wallets.

Last edited:
I can't decide to try buy it or not, I do want some new maps but with the price of them and people saying they are bad, it kinda puts me off:confused:

We are currently testing a fix. If this works, service will resume as normal very soon. We may need to take PSN down for a few minutes.
16 minutes ago via web

Well it still isn't out here in the UK :(

I saw the new sections for the map pack yesterday in match making, IW messed up in not letting you choose your on game type:mad:

Search & Destroy ftw!

Hopefully with 2X exp points i'll be pretiging again soon, went from Lvl 60-68 yesterday:yess:

yeaa ! I hate search and destroy.
I want to jump on the action right away.

Call of Duty has becom Noob Tube fest, every game atleat half of teams use them.

As far as the new maps, I really dont like them, to "maze" like for me. I'm always getting shot in the back, maybe I just need to learn the maps better.

I seriously want to beat the people at Sony right now

after not being able to purchase the DLC i went and tried it again.. Success it was purchased 7 times! I had also put 10gpb on my wallet and now i've spend 45gpb on something that costs 11gpb:mad:

I guss its partly my fault for constantly trying to purchase it but its still really upset cause I know nothing can be done to get the money back :(

i thought i dowwnloaded 7 times too! just read the code on the spine of the box and match it to one of the 7 downloads!

Was the money removed from your bank account though?

no i was charged once! checked my statement online! after you purchase the maps-you are given the choice to either download all or just one of 7 diffrent codes for £10.99! match the code onscreen to your gamepack code! at first i started downloading BLES 0983 but the code on my game was diffrent so i cancelled the download and just started downloading the correct one- BLES 9908 for example!

Yeah i had to download the 7th map pack, BLES00683

I contacted sony thi afternoon and they told me some other people have had this happen to them also and I'll be giving back what was took by mistake:panic:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Jesus! whats up with this mess of Downloading Map packs! in xbox its download from marketplace and your done. :rock

Back