The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive been very tempted to get this game but as im hearing great comments on it i think i'll get it this weekend. hows the single player????

Single Player is better then 4, (no more countious spawning enemies) but Multiplayer is garbage compared to 4. But I will admit I had fun yesterday playing the stimulus.

The Mulitiplayer mode is awesome, I would like to see some new maps becuase its getting boring. I still like WaW better even the single player mode, but I'm a big fan of WW2. Either way all the COD are great games.

I have to say that I'm a BFBC2 convert. It's more fun than MW2 IMO.

And I'm one of the people that has a Koto Soap MacTavish

my bad, i thought i was in the battlefield 2 bad co. thread because the last post i read was dino's (above). i was asking about the singleplayer in bf2bc. i have mw2 and i love it, i think its one of the better games out there.

my bad, i thought i was in the battlefield 2 bad co. thread because the last post i read was dino's (above). i was asking about the singleplayer in bf2bc. i have mw2 and i love it, i think its one of the better games out there.

I wouldn't buy BFBC2 for the single player experience. Its not bad, but the muliplayer is much better.

modern-warfare-2-ghost-masks-20091216053157094.jpg

anyone ever buy the white one that they made? im thinking of getting it but unsure of where to get it, or if it is even worth getting.

Quite late with my reply, but anyway, I got the white and green one.

Bally's are VERY comfortable, IMO, but the skull image is too big for me, the teeth reach my chin, so yeah.

Other than that, great quality, but I'm sure there's better.

I just went on multiplayer there and the game lied to me,
just before I clicked "Play Online' I noticed it said "New maps are now available from the Playstation Network Store" so I checked store and there is nothing :slap

:impatient:

Waiting for the maps too, I just complained about this yesterday in the PS3 thread. About freaking time. I thought I was going to have to trade this one in.

Back