The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished this modification of the Sideshow Indy Head. Still a WIP. I need to fix those eyes and yeah, I forgot to shave his hair under the lip:

912506993_photobucket_9883_-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello folks!

I wanted to try out the old Roy Batty sculpt, so I had it repainted by my buddy Fabio Rubio and put it on a narrow TT with the duds of the new figure:

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

It's still not that great a likeness, but I do like the body much better.

Incidentally, has anybody used the original head on a TT body?

Hello folks!

I wanted to try out the old Roy Batty sculpt, so I had it repainted by my buddy Fabio Rubio and put it on a narrow TT with the duds of the new figure:

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

It's still not that great a likeness, but I do like the body much better.

Incidentally, has anybody used the original head on a TT body?

Very inspiring. I have the old Batty myself and did a quick repaint (more of a touch up), but feel bad that there's a new, much better looking Batty out there. Maybe I'll redo my Batty...

a little blade runner related news from japan. medicom have created a 24cm (about 1/12?) long spinner for a special collector's bluray box. apparently it's the first time anyone's managed to get a license to do this at this scale. i know the chances are slim.... but does this bring some hope for more blade runner licensing?

no details yet on the actual spinner i.e. whether it will light up, doors open etc.

211603-1.jpg

full details from https://www.mamegyorai.co.jp/net/main/item_detail/item_detail.aspx?item=211603

a little blade runner related news from japan. medicom have created a 24cm (about 1/12?) long spinner for a special collector's bluray box. apparently it's the first time anyone's managed to get a license to do this at this scale. i know the chances are slim.... but does this bring some hope for more blade runner licensing?

no details yet on the actual spinner i.e. whether it will light up, doors open etc.

211603-1.jpg

full details from https://www.mamegyorai.co.jp/net/main/item_detail/item_detail.aspx?item=211603

Oh.
Wow.

Do want! :rock

That is so bought! :yess: I don't see it being 1/12 though as thats 6 inch scale, 1/24 maybe but thats still pretty big for an exclusive. This is great news though!

Custom Batty up for grabs !

I have him up on the For sale thread in case someone is in need of a Batty.

This one has all custom parts including a killer leather trench coat and killer custom head sculpt

:wave

YMBA !

Back