The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little something I've been working on. Hoping to get a set of clothing for him :)

deckard1.jpg

deckard3.jpg

deckard2.jpg

I guess my (semi-cheap) blaster is more accurate than I thought, since the first thing I thought when I saw the pictures above was that someone had taken my version and weathered it.

Paul, is that a resculpt of the Sideshow Indy head?

Very nice, Paul. :clap

I really haven't seen many great sculpts of this, despite all the attempts made, but I think yours may be one of the best I've seen. :D

Paul, are you making copies of that head available for sale? I love the hair work you have done there.

I guess my (semi-cheap) blaster is more accurate than I thought, since the first thing I thought when I saw the pictures above was that someone had taken my version and weathered it.

Paul, is that a resculpt of the Sideshow Indy head?

Yes, I'd sculpted a neck for the Indy I was working on and it was too good an opportunity NOT to do. So with a little bit of badgering from my brother ( who also loves Blade Runner ) , I put this together. I love this character, I really wanted to have it in my collection .

Very nice, Paul. :clap

I really haven't seen many great sculpts of this, despite all the attempts made, but I think yours may be one of the best I've seen. :D

Thanks Paul ! but credit where its due, Trevor Grove and Sideshow gave us this wonderful sculpt and I am very happy that they did :)

Paul, are you making copies of that head available for sale? I love the hair work you have done there.

Thanks ! if interest is there I could have a couple more cast up. At the moment there are only 3 in existence ( and 2 of those have been spoken for ) :D

A little something I've been working on. Hoping to get a set of clothing for him :)

deckard1.jpg

deckard3.jpg

deckard2.jpg

I wanted to send a hearty thanks to Paul Carson for making one of these available to me ( of coursre I PMd him lickety-split after seeing this). It will be sent to Les Walker, so I am now officially IN on the BlindVoyeur BR outfit. :rock

Thanks again Paul, you are the best!

One of these just sold on ebay - now what crazy person would give up
such a masterpiece?

That crazy person was the Customizer who made it, Spenser. :D

I guess he can always make another one. Lucky Guy...

Last edited:
You're welcome Paul , they will be sent out to Les this week so there should be pictures of a painted head soon.

If anyone else would like to upgrade their figure or have a head ready for Blindvoyeurs fantastic clothing drop me a pm or go here ...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1622001#post1622001

And yes Batty is more than welcome to have one ! :)

Do you guys consider Soldier w/ Kurt Russell part of the Blade Runner universe? I've never seen it and have heard very little about it but am told it's suppose to take place shortly after Blade Runner. Probably going to Netflix it eventually, just wanted to get some thoughts on it though.

:confused:

I didn't know anything about Soldier being even remotely part of the BR universe. Running off to netflix to check it out now, and will probably add it to the queue.

:D

Back