The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't posted in awhile. Here is my Ones Customs RZ H1 Deluxe. Pics of Bloody and Hobo coming as well.:)

I don't collect figures, but damn, this fig is really cool. That'd make a great statue. Great job on that, dude. I wasn't sure where to post this, but I saw this thread and thought I'd share the only Myers mask I currently own. I owned a bunch more, but eventually sold them, as I'm more into comic statues. I kept this one, however, to remind me of my love for Halloween the holiday and the movie. I also kept my original set of BigMacs, jungle boots, and my Lamson prop knife. Congrats on all the cool figs you guys have made in this thread. See you around!

Nice! I am just getting into masks myself. I have a NO SHAT on the way to Mirror image for conversion and a 75k new mold kirk and an old mold blank on the way from Nik. I am also looking for a NO Psycho, which I believe is a retool of the NMM78 which is what you have? I may be wrong...

I love your copy, very nice :clap

Nice! I am just getting into masks myself. I have a NO SHAT on the way to Mirror image for conversion and a 75k new mold kirk and an old mold blank on the way from Nik. I am also looking for a NO Psycho, which I believe is a retool of the NMM78 which is what you have? I may be wrong...

I love your copy, very nice :clap

Yeah, that's pretty much what the Psycho is, but in no way is this an original NMM78. This is a second make from NO, which was the 'Returns' mask. You should've seen this thing before it's revamp...it was terrible. I used to own an NO Psycho78, but sold it just recently. Thanks for the props, dude. And the Shat is an awesome mask on it's own. No revamp required for that one, but when they are overhauled, they look killer. Congratulations on the pick-up.

Yeah, that's pretty much what the Psycho is, but in no way is this an original NMM78. This is a second make from NO, which was the 'Returns' mask. You should've seen this thing before it's revamp...it was terrible. I used to own an NO Psycho78, but sold it just recently. Thanks for the props, dude. And the Shat is an awesome mask on it's own. No revamp required for that one, but when they are overhauled, they look killer. Congratulations on the pick-up.

Glad you decided to keep something Myers related! You're welcome man. Thanks for sharing the pics :) Really looking forward to getting my masks in hand.

what do you guys think the best boots are for a myers custom?

TS-NAM-234A.JPG

TS-NAM-234B.JPG

PM sent.

2014-05-13 13.30.21.jpg
2014-05-13 13.32.22.jpg
2014-05-13 13.34.31.jpg
2014-05-13 13.39.24.jpg

Myers head sculpt and haired by Caine
Painted by Steve Giunta
Coveralls sewed by Lu's assistants
Black shirt, boots and knife via eBay (I do have Caine's lamson knife and Steve has it at this moment)
Boots were all black and I had Steve painted it green in fabric paint.

ZsaszSays is currently doing a commission for me by making a Myers dio stand. That will come soon...

This is my first custom figure and I'm proud. I'm glad its Myers after all he's my all time favorite. Will have to fix the neck peg, the head sculpt is sitting too low on the neck and it's loosen causing the collar to be above the ears. It's on a Hitfigure 3.0 body. Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
View attachment 109289
View attachment 109290
View attachment 109291
View attachment 109292

Myers head sculpt and haired by Caine
Painted by Steve Giunta
Coveralls sewed by Lu's assistants
Black shirt, boots and knife via eBay (I do have Caine's lamson knife and Steve has it at this moment)
Boots were all black and I had Steve painted it green in fabric paint.

ZsaszSays is currently doing a commission for me by making a Myers dio stand. That will come soon...

This is my first custom figure and I'm proud. I'm glad its Myers after all he's my all time favorite. Will have to fix the neck peg, the head sculpt is sitting too low on the neck and it's loosen causing the collar to be above the ears. It's on a Hitfigure 3.0 body. Thanks for looking :)

That's a very cool figure. Excellent sculpt.

That's awesome, turned out really good. I have a caine myers head sculpt and I love it.

I agree. Those two pics are some of the best reference pics. And Madbugs sculpts, take your pick, are the tops in my opinion.

Yeah I agree, but unlike the Halloween 4 cover (which is quite a common pic), I had never seen that BTS Halloween 1978 pic of Castle wearing the mask until recently. So I have found it pretty hard to get to a good reference pic of Castle wearing the Myers mask.

One's recent sculpts was excellent, but you cant get it by itself. So IMO Madbug wins that debate.

Agreed.

:hi5:

One's most recent sculpt resembles that H4 cover more than anything else in my opinion.

:exactly:

Which is why I thought One's Myer's sculpt was the most accurate.

:exactly:

Which is why I thought One's Myer's sculpt was the most accurate.

Agreed. Like I said before I like the look of the mask in the H4 poster and has a lot more character and details going on with it in my opinion. But again there are so many interpretations of that mask from the original movie you really can't go wrong with any of the top sculpts out there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have both MADBUG's and Ones newest Blackest Eyes 2.0. I love them both for different reasons. You can't lose either way. Oh and although it may not be as accurate, I like the look of the mask on the H4 poster so to me it's not a bad thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What does Ones newest blackest eyes 2.0 sculpt look like?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back