The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read it years back mate that it was John Carpenter's and Debra Hill's original idea/concept for H2.

Yep a quick check on Wiki and it is mentioned there although it doesn't say anything else really. I just love the idea of Myers stalking/rooming around a high-raised building complex. A lot of good stuff could be shown.

It does sound interesting.

At this point everything is rumors and speculation. And Scout announcing her involvement is just stupid. She was terrible in BOTH films in my opinion, and she died as well as myers in H2. No one lives from that many rounds to the chest. So continuing from Zombie's H2 makes no sense.

Some sick Myers in here :hi5: I'm bashing a H1 Myers and made the coveralls and got the boots. I'm using the ttm-18 narrow and not sure which head sculpt to go with. Any recommendations?

Like Sidious-66 said the Myers head sculpts are all different somewhat same in some certain ways but they are an awesome looking bunch and it depends on your preference. You got to scroll through alot of threads and look at the pictures then see which one you like the best and go from there. I have gotten mine through Caine. I missed out on Betomatali's Myers. I heard Madbug did one also and his was just as good as theirs. You also can inquire about Silentkill's Myers sculpts. Good luck finding one that you like the most. Will look just as good as any that are posted on here.

At this point everything is rumors and speculation. And Scout announcing her involvement is just stupid. She was terrible in BOTH films in my opinion, and she died as well as myers in H2. No one lives from that many rounds to the chest. So continuing from Zombie's H2 makes no sense.

:goodpost: You pretty much hit it right on the nail. Its been so long since I've watched H2. Perhaps the best way is to start over on a clean slate if they want to bring Halloween back to the theaters.

1797422_861744670518965_3505587659734505816_n.jpg

Phillydon21, your custom stand looks great! Sometimes a simple stand brings out the focus on a 1/6 figure and capture its image like yours. Awesome work!

Back