The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it! Oh well. But again thanks for posting the pictures.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yeah the mask never constantly looked the same on screen, that is why I based the accuracy of the mask from the Halloween 4 cover, which evidently was the reference picture u based your first Myer's sculpt on right Mark?

Sort of. When I sculpted my first Myers head I wasn't nearly as familiar and knowledgable with the Hero as I am now. So I basically just did my best to sculpt what I thought the Hero looked like. And that included using the H4 cover mask as a reference - although my sculpt was not entirely based on that picture. I will definitely sculpt a true H4 cover mask in the future though.

Mark

Great to hear from u mark. U seem to know so much about the halloween masks. Have you done alot of research?

Also hows the h2 headsculpt coming along :D

Oh wow! Definitely one of the best. Very accurate on the details there. Thank you Jon for posting the pictures. Obviously I missed out on this one. D**n. Unless is there a chance I could get one?

It aught of be, since the pics of that particular one ZsaszSays posted sold for over 2 k on ebay! :horror

Sort of. When I sculpted my first Myers head I wasn't nearly as familiar and knowledgable with the Hero as I am now. So I basically just did my best to sculpt what I thought the Hero looked like. And that included using the H4 cover mask as a reference - although my sculpt was not entirely based on that picture. I will definitely sculpt a true H4 cover mask in the future though.

Mark

Oh I see so it was a guide more than anything else? I look forward to seeing ur version of the Halloween 4 cover because I really like how the mask looks there. ;)

Last edited:
Great to hear from u mark. U seem to know so much about the halloween masks. Have you done alot of research?

Also hows the h2 headsculpt coming along :D

You should do a Google search buddy.

There is a lot of info out there on the Myers mask. :wave

I've been wanting to buy a Myers prop mask preferably the 1978 mask and I'm looking for one at a reasonable price. Any suggestions?

I've been wanting to buy a Myers prop mask preferably the 1978 mask and I'm looking for one at a reasonable price. Any suggestions?

You are best doing a Google search buddy as there is a hell of a lot of them out there, ranging from bad - excellent and varying prices as well.

The current favourite is probably the CREEP mask by Nightowl Productions.

Here is two links to some good Myers masks -

https://www.michael-myers.net/top-ten-michael-myers-masks-part-1/

https://www.michael-myers.net/top-10-michael-myers-mask-replicas-time-part-2-2/

You are best doing a Google search buddy as there is a hell of a lot of them out there, ranging from bad - excellent and varying prices as well.

The current favourite is probably the CREEP mask by Nightowl Productions.

Here is two links to some good Myers masks -

https://www.michael-myers.net/top-ten-michael-myers-masks-part-1/

https://www.michael-myers.net/top-10-michael-myers-mask-replicas-time-part-2-2/

Thank you so much for the links! I'm going to be looking at those and I hope to grab one to add to my collection! Sid you are an awesome freak! :duff

8yde6anu.jpg

This is not the Blackest Eyes 2.0. I remember this one on eBay and Stiff Richards had told me that this was an earlier proto that technically was before Blackest Eyes 2.0

This is not the Blackest Eyes 2.0. I remember this one on eBay and Stiff Richards had told me that this was an earlier proto that technically was before Blackest Eyes 2.0

Can you post pictures of your blackest eyes 2.0?

Back