The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's just a few shots of a recent Retool cast.

Mark

DSC01526_zps5ed9fedc.jpg

DSC01524_zps2a0eabe1.jpg

DSC01518_zpsba3b0436.jpg

This looks unbelievable!

Is this considered the best and most accurate one available?

Finally finished my custom stand for my myers :yess:

View attachment 108940

Great pics Phil, BTW I read a few pages back that the body you used for Myers was a TTM19 one, is that true? He doesn't look big but actually looks skinny in your pic.

This looks unbelievable!

Is this considered the best and most accurate one available?

Don't know about the best one available but I would say it it the best one that looks like Nick Castle as Myers. Well the retooled version is, which evidently is the one in your pics.

Last edited:
Well I am confused :lol

If it's the one that looks most like Nick Castle as Myers, by default, does that not make it the best one available?

If it's the one that looks most like Nick Castle as Myers, by default, does that not make it the best one available?

Get what looks right to you. Its like the Mask community, there are multiple sculpts out there and everyone has different opinions. especially when it comes to Myers. I went with Mark's sculpted hair retool. Its just H1 Myers all over to me.

Depends, as I never really took that much notice as Nick Castle as Myers because most of the scenes were shot in the dark and the mask looked different sometimes from lighting and also I said that was only my opinion that it looks the most like Castle as Myers, others may disagree and think Beto's or One's is better. I only got a good look recently of how he looked by looking at BTS pics.

I use to base the accurately of Myer's mask by how it looked on the video cover for the Halloween 4.

Thanks.

Do you have any pictures? I only see your Ones custom in your collection thread.

This is what I have so far,

Still a lot to do :lol but might help you decide on which sculpt to go for. I got the sculpted hair version as I wanted to have a go at finishing him myself and I have no experience in applying hair. So in the end I went with the sculpted hair and now decided I want to send away to a painter (As I have no experience in that field also) :lol

This is what I have so far,

Still a lot to do :lol but might help you decide on which sculpt to go for. I got the sculpted hair version as I wanted to have a go at finishing him myself and I have no experience in applying hair. So in the end I went with the sculpted hair and now decided I want to send away to a painter (As I have no experience in that field also) :lol

Great pics JD BTW what body have u used and where did u get the clothing from?

I agree. I prefer the real hair as opposed to the sculpted.

Mark has since retired his original V1 and Retool sculpts and has said he will revisit the H1 later down the line.

I will hang on to the sculpted hair version until he brings out the new one and get that one haired instead :)

Hi Darkavatar, Thanks. The body is the KO ttm119 with the swivel joint between the shoulder and the bicep, got it from here..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271337932360?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The clothes were from Lu's assistant. There was a thread in the interest section :)

Cool thanks for the info JD, it sure doesn't look like a muscular body like the TMM19 but it must be similar since the clothes by Lu's assistant do fit it perfectly.

Looking good JD. :clap

On the subject of which is the best available Myers head sculpt and mask well that is very subjective I feel and it all comes down to personal preference. It is great that we have all these great customizers out there throwing out these Myers head sculpts as the big companies are really lacking with their Horror release.

When selecting a Myers for myself I was attracted to CU version because of the real Latex mask.

Depends, as I never really took that much notice as Nick Castle as Myers because most of the scenes were shot in the dark and the mask looked different sometimes from lighting and also I said that was only my opinion that it looks the most like Castle as Myers, others may disagree and think Beto's or One's is better. I only got a good look recently of how he looked by looking at BTS pics.

I use to base the accurately of Myer's mask by how it looked on the video cover for the Halloween 4.

I agree. Those two pics are some of the best reference pics. And Madbugs sculpts, take your pick, are the tops in my opinion. One's recent sculpts was excellent, but you cant get it by itself. So IMO Madbug wins that debate.

I have both MADBUG's and Ones newest Blackest Eyes 2.0. I love them both for different reasons. You can't lose either way. Oh and although it may not be as accurate, I like the look of the mask on the H4 poster so to me it's not a bad thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back