The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p8030092h.jpg

I like this a lot! Breaks up the monotony a bit. I'd like to see more of these. Conceptual Myers stuff.

And here is my own Myers with TheMadBug's Myers sculpt, painted and haired by me, along side my Judith Myers headstone (castings available). In my opinion, TheMadBug most successfully captured the Shatnerness and the blankness of the '78 Myers mask.

I used a standard narrow shoulder body and the Saturday Toys blue jumpsuit redyed.

MadBugMyers.jpg

MadBugMyersBack.jpg

MadBugMyersLeftProfile.jpg

MadBugMyersRightProfile.jpg

MadBugMyers02.jpg

The coveralls used to be greener, but I think it faded. Now it just looks gray. At least it's not blue.

I didn't even realize I didn't have a black shirt on. That's still the old Sideshow Myers shirt. Well, I'll corrent that very shortly.

The coveralls used to be greener, but I think it faded. Now it just looks gray. At least it's not blue.

I didn't even realize I didn't have a black shirt on. That's still the old Sideshow Myers shirt. Well, I'll corrent that very shortly.

Once upon a time when I bought your Myers head sculpt you were the one who actually told me about the black shirt. So that's why it surprised me when you didn't have them now. I know you are also one for detail so I figured you would change that. :lol

Still awesome paint jobs though. I love the shading you did on the masks.

Wow, that was a while ago. Yeah, I remember saying that to you then. :lol I guess I never got around to it and just got used to seeing it gray. I think I always intended to use a Hot Toys T2 shirt, but never took it out of the box. :slap

Wow, that was a while ago. Yeah, I remember saying that to you then. :lol I guess I never got around to it and just got used to seeing it gray. I think I always intended to use a Hot Toys T2 shirt, but never took it out of the box. :slap

That's right!! You recommended me using the black T2 shirt. Time flies my friend. You are the reason I signed up here. :)

Let me know when you offer up those Judith tombstones.

Back