The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Custom Harlequin Myers :lol

p8030121.jpg

p8030118.jpg

p8030144.jpg

p8030151.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I dont mean to get this thread OT but I got the SS Part VII Jason
and I do like a lot of things about it but I dont really like SS Body. So I tried something...I took the SS clothes and mask and put them on the Mezcos figure to see what it looks like. I did a little water treatment to the clothes and I really like the way he turned out!! When I think of Jason I think of this big Terminator Zombie. And the old SS wasnt doing in for me. I like the bigger Mezco body. Heres a pic. Let me know what you think!

c6e4c99d-f151-f006.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

wow, so you post in the wrong thread and you dont even post a good picture?
and it is sideways?
for shame bro... For Shame

and it is sideways?

A. That pic was posted up BEFORE Beto made the Jason Thread.

B. I was responding to someone within THIS thread About Jason.

C. I uploaded the image from my cell using an app on my cell. I have no control of how or why it was updated sideways.

D. :rolleyes2

and it is sideways?

YOU ARE RIGHT!!! What a great offense! What a shame! Rzeznikk you need to leave the forum immediately! this is unforgivable!! WHAT A SHAME!!!

Really blackmask??? ( I really hope your commentary was only a joke)

The real shame is people who just go to the forum to criticize negatively to others for no reason instead of focusing on what really matters here: the great work that many members share in these threads. please stop littering this wonderful forum!

Blackmask the one and only real shame is on you

SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU BLACKMASK!!!!

Keep our forum clean! Dead to the TROLLS!!!

LOL

YOU ARE RIGHT!!! What a great offense! What a shame! Rzeznikk you need to leave the forum immediately! this is unforgivable!! WHAT A SHAME!!!

The real shame is people who just go to the forum to criticize negatively to others for no reason instead of focusing on what really matters here: the great work that many members share in these threads. please stop littering this wonderful forum!

LOL

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Yeah I cant tell if he was joking or being serious, but if it were serious I think that is probably one of the stupidly ridiculous posts I have ever read. In my life.

This little beauty is Cut from a single piece of hardened stainless steel, polished to a mirror finish, full tang and a cocobolo handle,

I Recieved This From a Ebay Seller today, he did say he,s doing more if i wanted _ The Finish on This Knife,s Amazing, i Could,ent resist buying another,.

Check the sellers outside pic,s out, they look much better than mine https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110936755345&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

If anybody does end up buying any from him, ask him first if it will come with the display box , i was only expecting the knife and it came like the pics shown, there was no box,es shown in the auction!!!!

p8170154.jpg

p8170155.jpg

p8170157.jpg

p8170163.jpg

p8170164.jpg

p8170201.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I seen that knife on ebay. Indeed it is a well made knife. Fantastic craftsmanship. But it is not a lamson knife. But you'll see the blade anyways

LOL

... it was a joke.... :cuckoo::rolleyes2

A. That pic was posted up BEFORE Beto made the Jason Thread.

B. I was responding to someone within THIS thread About Jason.

C. I uploaded the image from my cell using an app on my cell. I have no control of how or why it was updated sideways.

D. :rolleyes2

LOL

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Yeah I cant tell if he was joking or being serious, but if it were serious I think that is probably one of the stupidly ridiculous posts I have ever read. In my life.
hes%20angry.%20probably%20didn%20t%20get%20his%20own%20way%20for%20diving_76892b_3910351.gif

laughing1.gif

of course it was a joke, a very easy one to make too, I was just joking about it... lol...

Jesus... who knew horror fans were so touchy... tsk tsk, not even in the disney board :dunno

you guys are silly lol

Last edited:
hes%20angry.%20probably%20didn%20t%20get%20his%20own%20way%20for%20diving_76892b_3910351.gif

laughing1.gif

of course it was a joke, a very easy one to make too, I was just joking about it... lol...

Jesus... who knew horror fans were so touchy... tsk tsk, not even in the disney board :dunno

you guys are silly lol

LOL Sorry, but a joke who need to be explained is not a good joke (at least for some horror fans) , maybe you need to return to Disney boards! I think you can make better jokes whit some Mickey Mouse and Donald elements
SHAME ON YOU!!!
SHAME ON YOU!!!
(Im just joking) LOL
best regards

Hey beto can I PLEASE get on the freddy part 3 list when there is one I am always too late I work alot of hours:pray::pray::1-1:

Beto customs = highly overrated. No joke. :)

OMG you have got to be kidding me with this statement WOW. Beto's customs are the best I have ever seen hands down if anything underrated. The likeness and detail he puts into each character is top shelf stuff and the clothing made from scratch by Lupita can't be touched. Why would you insult Beto like this? Not Cool man :mad:

Back