The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Sorry, but a joke who need to be explained is not a good joke (at least for some horror fans) , maybe you need to return to Disney boards! I think you can make better jokes whit some Mickey Mouse and Donald elements
SHAME ON YOU!!!
SHAME ON YOU!!!
(Im just joking) LOL
best regards

:lol I Hate disney, thats why I cant go back there :rotfl

OMG you have got to be kidding me with this statement WOW. Beto's customs are the best I have ever seen hands down if anything underrated. The likeness and detail he puts into each character is top shelf stuff and the clothing made from scratch by Lupita can't be touched. Why would you insult Beto like this? Not Cool man :mad:

I love BETOs work as much as the next guy, but you constantly humping his leg is getting annoying now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I love BETOs work as much as the next guy, but you constantly humping his leg is getting annoying now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Know one else is sticking up for him so I feel the need to I'm sorry if this upsets you wow.

Know one else is sticking up for him so I feel the need to I'm sorry if this upsets you wow.

Beto has his haters. We tried to voice our support before. It falls on deaf ears. Just ignore the uselessness of the posts. I should've too.

Beto customs = highly detailed and the best 1/6 horror figures in the world. No joke. :)

Fixed :lecture

DSC_1452-2.jpg

I am not in a position to be able to afford a Beto figure, sadly, but I cannot deny their quality...I...just wanna touch one.

But I likely never will.

Beto Myers is a beautiful thing.

a bunch of really nice sculpts in this thread. I think i like Ones1customs "Blackest Eyes" headsculpt the best.

Back