The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dudes :hi5:

Yeah Rze, Sideshows version is actually pretty damn good. Just maybe a little too dry is all :D

After seeing your pic of him I bought one off ebay. Going to give him a shot and see what I think. Might do a little water treatment on his clothes and see how that turns out. Thanks!:hi5:

Here are fuzzy, awful pictures of my little boogeyman:

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

Looks awesome Mike :clap

After seeing your pic of him I bought one off ebay. Going to give him a shot and see what I think. Might do a little water treatment on his clothes and see how that turns out. Thanks!:hi5:

Wanna laugh, it's the very first Sideshow piece (or higher end collectible) I ever bought. Over the past 6 years my collections changed-over probably 2-3 times. This piece has remained.

I can't believe you found one for sale, was it at least a decent price?

Looks awesome Mike :clap

Wanna laugh, it's the very first Sideshow piece (or higher end collectible) I ever bought. Over the past 6 years my collections changed-over probably 2-3 times. This piece has remained.

I can't believe you found one for sale, was it at least a decent price?

Thats awesome. Im trying to remember what my first Sideshow 1:6 figure was...I think it was the SS ANH Obi Wan. And I still have him too. :)

Yeah I just did a quick check on ebay and there was only one for a BIN price of $160. =/ I know its kinda expensive considering it originally was like $45-$50, but oh well. If I end up not liking it I can always try and sell it and Its cheaper than a standard HT figure right now. :lol

Anyways, hes my favorite version of Jason so I hope I like him!

Thats awesome. Im trying to remember what my first Sideshow 1:6 figure was...I think it was the SS ANH Obi Wan. And I still have him too. :)

Yeah I just did a quick check on ebay and there was only one for a BIN price of $160. =/ I know its kinda expensive considering it originally was like $45-$50, but oh well. If I end up not liking it I can always try and sell it and Its cheaper than a standard HT figure right now. :lol

Anyways, hes my favorite version of Jason so I hope I like him!

Tbh I pictured it even more expensive than that so congrats :hi5: I do believe most of them pushed the $100 range a couple years ago and being that part VII is one of the most popular ones i'd say you did fine.

I'm very interested to see yours when the weathering is all finished. 6 years later and i'm still too lazy to bother :lol

Tbh I pictured it even more expensive than that so congrats :hi5: I do believe most of them pushed the $100 range a couple years ago and being that part VII is one of the most popular ones i'd say you did fine.

I'm very interested to see yours when the weathering is all finished. 6 years later and i'm still too lazy to bother :lol

Cool! Glad for that then! :yess:

Im sure Ill take pics and what not when its all done. Ill be sure to post pics. Is there already a Jason Custom thread to post them?

I'm sure you will love the part 7 sideshow actually did a great job on that figure easily one of their best 1/6 Jasons out of the box

I've been working on this here and there when I get time. personal project. I think myers is the kind of character you can do over and over for the rest of your life and you'll still want to make one more because its just such a great simplistic, iconic image that is so hard to capture.

541106_407141292631657_902458804_n.jpg

I'm sure you will love the part 7 sideshow actually did a great job on that figure easily one of their best 1/6 Jasons out of the box

Ok I dont mean to get this thread OT but I got the SS Part VII Jason
and I do like a lot of things about it but I dont really like SS Body. So I tried something...I took the SS clothes and mask and put them on the Mezcos figure to see what it looks like. I did a little water treatment to the clothes and I really like the way he turned out!! When I think of Jason I think of this big Terminator Zombie. And the old SS wasnt doing in for me. I like the bigger Mezco body. Heres a pic. Let me know what you think!

c6e4c99d-f151-f006.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I dont mean to get this thread OT but I got the SS Part VII Jason
and I do like a lot of things about it but I dont really like SS Body. So I tried something...I took the SS clothes and mask and put them on the Mezcos figure to see what it looks like. I did a little water treatment to the clothes and I really like the way he turned out!! When I think of Jason I think of this big Terminator Zombie. And the old SS wasnt doing in for me. I like the bigger Mezco body. Heres a pic. Let me know what you think!

c6e4c99d-f151-f006.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe this thread can help!! https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113528

Back