The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome horror shelf. One of these days I will own a Beto piece.

Hope you get one sometime man. Beto is the King of horror.

I always miss out on the order windows for Beto's stuff, would love his Freddy and Myers. Hoping that I can catch his new Ash and that he does a P.3 Fred.

All of these collections look brilliant.

Thanks buddy. :duff

F4096866-DAE2-4759-ACFE-20E36114B0B5-3309-0000031155D792AB.jpg

Fantastic Myers display Turd. Did you do Somthing to that Beto myers sculpt? It looks like you futz with the hair and maybe touched up the paint? It's dead on 78' myers

Quick Look At My Myers Collection As it Stands, Only Waiting on My MadBug Myers To Get Finished By Nathan Then Thats My Myers Complete :panic:

Still Need To Colour Stitches on a Couple of More Coverall,s ,

Now Working on The Shelf Below With All Beto,s Jasons, Part 8+9 are Complete Working on The ReMake Now Then Waiting For That ultimate Part 3 :D

p9300023.jpg

p9300020.jpg

Quick Look At My Myers Collection As it Stands, Only Waiting on My MadBug Myers To Get Finished By Nathan Then Thats My Myers Complete :panic:

Still Need To Colour Stitches on a Couple of More Coverall,s ,

Now Working on The Shelf Below With All Beto,s Jasons, Part 8+9 are Complete Working on The ReMake Now Then Waiting For That ultimate Part 3 :D

p9300023.jpg

p9300020.jpg

Whoa, That's an amazing collection of Myers and Freddy's :clap

I added a green tint to my Myers navy coveralls to give it more of a "spruce green" look. Kinda hard to see in pics though.

4atupyja.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

They lookf good. How long did have them sit in the green.

Anybody got any overall or a good 1/6 steak knife please ?

Coveralls aren't easy to come by. At least for Myers. Everyone bought up all the Saturday Toys orange overalls and dyed them. I bought a cheap black pair but Im having a helluva time bleaching them to dye them.

Freak member Caine makes a good lamson knife.

:lecture That's who I went through. :D

They lookf good. How long did have them sit in the green.

Coveralls aren't easy to come by. At least for Myers. Everyone bought up all the Saturday Toys orange overalls and dyed them. I bought a cheap black pair but Im having a helluva time bleaching them to dye them.

:lecture That's who I went through. :D

Thanks. Surprising enough I used a green prisma color marker and just litterally colored over them. :lol it worked for what I was trying to do.

And yeah Saturday toys coveralls are the way to go. I used tan, even though they dont have the flap on the pocket.

ok fellas here's my myers i was lucky to get a beto unpainted head sculpt. i painted it up myself. crappy pics will post better ones later. he's on a tt-m19 body, moes coveralls (still need weathering),cains lamson.hot toys platoon boots, t-800 shirt.this is the first horror piece i own and i'm working on freddy as we speak and i got beto's part 3 jason coming so i'll at least have the big three in my collection.
myers2.jpg
myers.jpg

Man, the color of his overall are a thing of debate isn't it? I've heard dozens of people say dark blue, I've head charcoal gray but I heard that spruce green is the actual color. WTF.

Back