The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing $1200.

I kinda want this actually. Odd because I didn't like the movie or Na'vi design that much.

I'm guessing $1200.

I kinda want this actually. Odd because I didn't like the movie or Na'vi design that much.

The movie was ok,could of been better but this bust is so unique compare to my other lifesize busts also its from a Cameron movie.since i have Aliens & terminator pieces,I guess I will end up getting her.Hope she limited not open edition.

One things it's missing that would bring it more to life is eyelashes.
I hope they consider that.
They've done it on PF's before.

Also, the face still seems a bit long to me. Just a tad.

123aebd1.jpg
[/IMG]

man this piece is amazing! really wish I could afford. hope for the sake of those getting it the factory can pull this off b/c if they do, it will really be something

400095_press01.jpg

400095_press02.jpg

400095_press03.jpg

400095_press04.jpg

400095_press05.jpg

400095_press06.jpg

The Neytiri Bust will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, October 4th, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Avatar collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

Sideshow Collectibles’ Neytiri Bust will be priced at $749.99 and will have payment plan options available when placing a Pre-Order!

I find it extremely difficult to believe that the production pieces will have paint that nice.

Back