The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully someone at the con can see if they have details on it. Like est completion, price, Edition Size (hopefully numbered and very limited)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Oh yeah, totally screwed it up. Can't even tell who that is...
* :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Didn't say all that now. Clearly recognizable as Neytiri, just lacks the Zoe Saldana screen likeness IMO. It's ok :)
We can agree to disagree

I agree with you, but I think it's the best one we've seen yet as far as accuracy. Better than the LSF and the $300 statue imo.

Courtesy of Michael Crawford.

sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_3.jpg

Wow!!!!
What an amazing job that did on this. I hope I can swing the flex pay payments.

Strange, it doesn't really look like a scar/wound and I don't remember seeing one on her cheek in the film.

I think most of the sculpts I've seen of her added the scar... at least I've noticed it before this piece.

They did a really nice job, but can't say I'd ever want to own a 1:1 bust like this :lol Kind of surprised they didn't use some kind of faux hair on it; would have added a bit to the realism.

For some reason, with all the stuff at Comic Con this year, this is easily my most anticipated item to come from it.

I really want to know a price for it.

I'm not a superfan of Avatar but this is a must have as a collector. I'll be getting this. Probaly be $999 if its Nav'i size.

Back