The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised by the lack of interest in this. 16 months and only 100 posts. Their are HT threads that don't even have full reveals yet with 3000 posts. Different animals I know, but still a bit surprising. Wonder if this would have gotten more interest if it was a true 1:1

Surprised by the lack of interest in this. 16 months and only 100 posts. Their are HT threads that don't even have full reveals yet with 3000 posts. Different animals I know, but still a bit surprising. Wonder if this would have gotten more interest if it was a true 1:1

I'm kinda shocked to. I think if SS hadn't waited years to release avatar stuff after the release of the movie, this would have sold better.

The fact it's not life size is probably and issue for some, and some are probably nervous the paint job won't live up to the proto.

Chris

If this industry relied on good movies them this board would be pretty sparse. That being said I enjoyed the film.

Don't forget some people don't find Na'vi attractive at all. 1/4 scale Neyt is just ok for living room but a bust? Hmmmm no.

Usually bad movies don't make over a billion dollars.

Just sayin....

Chris

People saw it because of 3D and how it was marketed, that's why it had such a long theater run. The Avengers made over a billion and it stunk too.

People saw it because of 3D and how it was marketed, that's why it had such a long theater run. The Avengers made over a billion and it stunk too.

48569325_omg_reaction_gif.gif

cant wait to see how the production piece will look like! I'll get one if it's good enough

It had such a long theater run because people Loved the movie and went back to see it over and over and over again. James Cameron movies have that effect on audiences. He knows how to entertain you. The guy is a genius. :)

Coming soon according to the newsletter.

I am really looking forward to see the in hand pics of this bust. This looks promising.

Back