The next Star Wars 12" figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty, I noticed a typo on that page:

"Subscribers who have set up a password for their account can log-in by follow this link."

Darth Waller said:
Dusty, I noticed a typo on that page:

"Subscribers who have set up a password for their account can log-in by follow this link."

Thanks! Anytime a typo is spotted, feel free to PM me :) We need all the help we can get - plus we need to stop hittin' the bottle while composing web pages *hick* :p

SideshowDusty said:
Thanks! Anytime a typo is spotted, feel free to PM me :) We need all the help we can get - plus we need to stop hittin' the bottle while composing web pages *hick* :p

Ahh, so that explains all the :duff you posted in another thread. :p

Just checking...

Will the Anakin be up for pre-order at 6pm UK time???

Dont wont to miss him:D

WW :Wizard

Well, glad I can read the newsletter online now. Not glad I'll be working when Anakin goes up for pre-order. Hopefully I'll still have a chance around 8 or 9 est when I get home from work. If not I'll deal with it. The world won't end if I don't get him. :)

Was thinking, if the exclusive isn't anything special(the rebreather and commlink fall into that category) I don't think I'll order that version. I'd never pose him using them. Anyone else feel that way? It kind of takes the pressure off.

SO going to order it if it's Sith Eyes though.

bluesparrow said:
Was thinking, if the exclusive isn't anything special(the rebreather and commlink fall into that category) I don't think I'll order that version. I'd never pose him using them. Anyone else feel that way? It kind of takes the pressure off.

SO going to order it if it's Sith Eyes though.

If they are the same price, why wouldn't you order the exclusive?

If I don't have a burning desire for the exclusive accessory I'm going to order the regular version to leave one more exclusive available for someone who does have a burning desire for it.

And yes Hairless Wookie, 1-3 in the afternoon. :D

Agent0028 said:
If I don't have a burning desire for the exclusive accessory I'm going to order the regular version to leave one more exclusive available for someone who does have a burning desire for it.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. There are completists here who no doubt would want anything that was a SSE. If it's nothing I particularly want I'd prefer to let another person get it who'd appreciate it more. At 1pm or whenever tomorrow and we find out what the exclusive is I'll make a quick decision, I don't want to just reflexively buy the SSE just because I can.

Price isn't so much an issue, my preorder for Luke at bbts was only $3 less than Sideshow's price. I'd probably have ordered the SSE of Luke though, I could've used that blaster for another figure. Got bored waiting for the exclusive to go up though so I stopped checking.

Just to clearify, the Priority pre-ordering will take place from 10 -12PM Pacific time? Then he will go up for regular pre-order? The 10-12 isn't an esitimate of when he will go up, but the time set aside for the priority ordering right? I just want to make sure sense I have school at those times, but my lunch takes place in there so I could order then.

Buttmunch said:
Just to clearify, the Priority pre-ordering will take place from 10 -12PM Pacific time? Then he will go up for regular pre-order? The 10-12 isn't an esitimate of when he will go up, but the time set aside for the priority ordering right? I just want to make sure sense I have school at those times, but my lunch takes place in there so I could order then.
From the 12/14/05 edition of SSC News:

Newsletter subscribers will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' the Anakin Skywalker 12-inch Figure from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, on December 16, 2005, between 10 AM and Noon (PST). (A specific time will not be specified)
On Friday, December 16, 2006 a 'Priority Pre-Order' link will be posted on your newsletter homepage, sometime between 10 am and Noon (PST).
The way it reads, 10 AM to Noon PST time is the window of time during which the Priority Pre-Order will take place. In other words, it may not begin precisely at 10 AM PST.

angl_tsr_clr.jpg

With Luke it was something like a six hour window, I think, and he did go up right at the beginning of that time frame. I would bet that Anakin will go up as soon after 10 AM that the customer service folks are all in place and ready for the onslaught of orders.

Back