The next SS Snake Eyes: what would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said they should go with the look with the chinese knives on his chest. Or do a combination of the different Snake Eyes with a modern look. Perhaps a Snake -Eyes Deluxe Edition with a poseable Timber

Yes, I like the butterfly swords on the chest. Really nice. But it never made sense to me that he would carry that and a three-sectional staff too since both are of Chinese origin contradicting to the fact he's a ninja.

Anyhow, still cool.

Poseable timber would be awesome.

Yes, I like the butterfly swords on the chest. Really nice. But it never made sense to me that he would carry that and a three-sectional staff too since both are of Chinese origin contradicting to the fact he's a ninja.

Anyhow, still cool.

Poseable timber would be awesome.

Besides the fact that Snake Eyes is versed in several forms of martial arts, including Kung Fu (ala his file card), Ninjitsu has it's origins in China and nunchaku were used by just about all of Southeast Asia to harvest rice. So both weapons are more than practical.

Besides the fact that Snake Eyes is versed in several forms of martial arts, including Kung Fu (ala his file card), Ninjitsu has it's origins in China and nunchaku were used by just about all of Southeast Asia to harvest rice. So both weapons are more than practical.

Yeah, true to a certain extent with ninjas originating from China, I agree with that and the 'nunchaku' but the three sectional staff was mostly a Shaolin thing.

What that figure looks like is the aftermath of someone was watching a whole lot of 36th Chamber of Shaolin.

What that figure looks like is the aftermath of someone was watching a whole lot of 36th Chamber of Shaolin.

Eh, he's still one of the lamer design choices for the character. Top three and in order would be Version 1, Version 2 and Resolute. Anything else blows donkeys.

I concur (though I don't see much difference between '82 and Resolute, other than that '82 is much cooler).

I love butterfly swords, but who wears them on their chest? :huh

I concur (though I don't see much difference between '82 and Resolute, other than that '82 is much cooler).

XD

I think resolute is just an updated 82 commando. Honestly. No difference except for the body suit and the commando sweater.

66791872.jpg

While Resolute is definitely a nod to the '82, there's enough difference to be it's own incarnation:

2snakeeyes1p5.jpg
2snakeeyes1p5b.jpg

snakeeyes48large.jpg
snakeeyes48backlarge.jpg

I would love to see a resolute version of Snake eyes, in that midnight grey tone with the light up visor!

That said, I'd take a sweater version too!

Back