The next SS Snake Eyes: what would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this. If they made the commando one itd be cool, but tghen again I just put a commando sweater on my current SE.

Anyways this is why we need to go the 91 route. 100% DIFFERENT THEN ALL THIS BLACK SNAKE EYES STUFF! WATCH ORANGE WEAPONS AND A GIANT GRAPPLING HOOK. YOU WOULD ALL LOVE IT!

This is why nobody takes you seriously. :exactly:

snakeeyes3.jpg

This Snake eyes PWNS!

Except for the unsheathed Chinese butterfly swords on his chest.

I don't really think SS can muck this one up. They know they just need a better body and I would update him with an H&K MP7.

They had a 1991 SE kids costume?

Yeah, I wanna say it came out in like 91-92. I tried searching for pics but it was the equivalent of one of those ninja turtles costume toy sets ud get at TRU that came with the nose/eye wraps, elbow pads, an the weapons

This one came with a mask, hood, sword, and gun. Still cant find pics. And as for the Hall Of Fame one....yeah....I guess I could kitbash that one....

I said they should go with the look with the chinese knives on his chest. Or do a combination of the different Snake Eyes with a modern look. Perhaps a Snake -Eyes Deluxe Edition with a poseable Timber

Back