The next SS Snake Eyes: what would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gijoeposter15.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

You have no idea how hard I would laugh if this came to fruition. The irony would literally make me explode :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pretty much, except for the sword and the lack of explosives pouch. The mask design is a bit off too. '82 mask didn't have the ears parts. It was a more streamlined design.

He needs the commando sweater not the body suit.

Yeah, not an issue for me. I don't mind the body suit or commando sweater. If they go the commando sweater route, it better not be baggy. It should be tight slash form fitting.

In the comic book he doesn't rock a commando sweater. So I'm indifferent.

Meh.

I was meaning to say that resolute snake eyes is pretty much a modernized 82 commando.

Don't you think?

Not really no. There are similarities with the mask but they're two different figures completely.

Yeah, not an issue for me. I don't mind the body suit or commando sweater. If they go the commando sweater route, it better not be baggy. It should be tight slash form fitting.

In the comic book he doesn't rock a commando sweater. So I'm indifferent.

If that's the case then you should be completely content with the one we already have. Besides, the Version 1 is Snake Eyes as a commando, before there was ever even mention of him being a ninja. :huh

Last edited:
Already have one with a body suit, why want another?

this. If they made the commando one itd be cool, but tghen again I just put a commando sweater on my current SE.

Anyways this is why we need to go the 91 route. 100% DIFFERENT THEN ALL THIS BLACK SNAKE EYES STUFF! WATCH ORANGE WEAPONS AND A GIANT GRAPPLING HOOK. YOU WOULD ALL LOVE IT!

2012 BELIEVE!!!!

RAH_Snake_eyes_1991.jpg

Oh man! Always loved this GIF.

I bought this version when I was a kid. I got it because it was Snake Eyes. Man, this is when I realized GI Joe was in UTTER decline.

xD

Back