the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer the pig head too! This could get a awesome diorama with meat hooks & knives on the wall!

Cool! I can't wait! :drool:rock
DestructionMadButcher.jpg

I immediately thought of this when I saw the teaser. I wonder if it was a complete coincidence or if we have some metal heads working for ssc :rock

Can't wait to add this to the collection. I like how they are mixing in all kids of jobs with the zombie plague. I hope we get another limb with this one to add with the arm from PZ and the leg from the Prophet.

Come on SS... I'll give this one a pass (love The Dead), but please keep them ZOMBIES... aka zombie like.

Thats the probem I have with this one? Where is the visual damage at, meaning bite or tear marks? Def a step down from the grusomeness of the Harbinger and Sitter.

Maybe his belly is all tore up?

WOW... the butcher looks fat and fantastic!!! :rock I like where SS is going with this line and it's easily my favorite line!!!!

Can't wait to see the full figure on Thursday :rock

Pig head is an odd item... but still cool and will look good scattered about the display.

The Pig Head is gonna look sweet at the Butcher's feet. Much like the severed hand for the Priest

I could use leatherface's operating table for him if i get it! :D

i made it out of balsa for my leatherface figure but in the end i couldn't hide leatherface behind the table and ended up displaying them seperatly :monkey1

i hope he comes with lots of human and pig parts,enough to fill a table anyways

i think he looks great. the eyes look bad ass. the pig head is cool as well. i do wish he came with more carving stuff though....:cool:

The figure looks cool, even though I'm dissapointed
with the lack of accessories! @ least ONE more human part
should come with the figure! Or have the zombies changed their
menu from humans to animals? :monkey1

More pics:
3017_press01-001.jpg

3017_press02-001.jpg

3017_press03-001.jpg

3017_press04-001.jpg

Back