the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that who that was singing? Cause I liked it, and before I even saw what/who the butcher was attending too, I was wondering who it was singing. For some reason, song reminded me of Billy Bob Thornton.
Yep, Scott- It's called "Eat Steak" and I could totally picture BBT singing it! :lol
It's on Smoke 'em if You Got 'em and I LOVE that cd!
beerbang.gif

(Also can't believe it's almost 20 years old now! :horror)

His head is tilted which probably means he's on the Pro! Dammit I want Buck zombies! Butcher on a big boy with a fat suit.

Awesome!! :rock

Zombies do what they did in their former life (when they're full) so chopping meat is perfectly fine!!!

Looks like his right arm is fixed (like the Babbysitters) I hope we get another Zombie fior sdcc. Last year we got 3 announced (santa/proffet at sdcc and Priest at spook)

Last edited:
The Butcher looks very promising, and will add great variety to the already awesome lineup. I'd like to see a nurse announced!

:D

I'm excited about the new zombie butcher, but I'll be a little disappointed if the knife can not be removed from his hand.
(I'm very particular about my zombie fantasies.)

I want Loose Ends Zombies. We saw the Babysitter attack someone in the Containment Suit, still need one of those. Back when the Corporate Spokesperson was being teased there was a news reel that said that a famous Hollywood starlet was attacked and bitten in one of the scrolls on the bottom, still need the "Movie Star" Zombie. The Street Prophet attacked and killed "Wolf" still need him... Shay "The Babysitter" went to Catholic School as is known from her accessories, the Priest was bitten "Harbinger" but there would be no reason for Shay to come across him especially given that she was a "bad girl" but we do know that when she was bitten she had a detention slip which means there is a middleman between the Babysitter and the Harbinger, someone who would have had to have contact with both so its gotta be a teacher or a Nun...I want those which would be awesome additions before anything else.

I want Loose Ends Zombies. We saw the Babysitter attack someone in the Containment Suit, still need one of those. Back when the Corporate Spokesperson was being teased there was a news reel that said that a famous Hollywood starlet was attacked and bitten in one of the scrolls on the bottom, still need the "Movie Star" Zombie. The Street Prophet attacked and killed "Wolf" still need him... Shay "The Babysitter" went to Catholic School as is known from her accessories, the Priest was bitten "Harbinger" but there would be no reason for Shay to come across him especially given that she was a "bad girl" but we do know that when she was bitten she had a detention slip which means there is a middleman between the Babysitter and the Harbinger, someone who would have had to have contact with both so its gotta be a teacher or a Nun...I want those which would be awesome additions before anything else.

Yeah, thats why I was sort of disapointed with 'the Butcher'. SS should have done those characters first. Haz Mat has been asked for since...I dunno, going on year 2 and nothing?

Yeah, thats why I was sort of disapointed with 'the Butcher'. SS should have done those characters first. Haz Mat has been asked for since...I dunno, going on year 2 and nothing?

Yeah, me too, guys.
I was hoping for the Wolf and was
disappointed when I saw the Butcher.
I mean, nothing against the figure, I
just think it came out of the blue after
we've been teased with so many others. :whip

Oh, I lightened the photo a bit and so you
can make out his features better. :gun

I like what I can see of the butcher and I like these out of the blue releases instead of giving us what we expect. Don't get me wrong I want a wolf but it never hurts for a little surprise here and there.

I like what I can see of the butcher and I like these out of the blue releases instead of giving us what we expect. Don't get me wrong I want a wolf but it never hurts for a little surprise here and there.

You have a point there, Kain! :dance

i love the dead line a bunch.............i was resistant at first to embrace it but it kinda grew on me. i dont have them all as of yet and probably never will acquire PZ but its still a fun line.
but the more ssc promotes the dead with the animations that they do makes me want to see a whole animated zombie film/movie from whover they get to do it for them. i think that would be pretty kick ass.

The Butcher will be a cool addition to my Dead collection.
Think he'll come with any human body parts?
I can't wait for the SDCC pre-order!
:chew

Will pick this up for sure :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Glad to see a 'new' zombie and not another variant!

And Barryo, I will take a butcher block :)

Actually, no one is really expecting a Haz Mat or Wolf. Just a mere guess on our part. I believe we may see wolf this upcoming spook. It would make sense to release him then.

I also wonder how well 'Butcher' will sell? Prophet and Harbringer are both in stock and Prophet is on the GC list...Harb is def soon to follow.

Actually, no one is really expecting a Haz Mat or Wolf. Just a mere guess on our part. I believe we may see wolf this upcoming spook. It would make sense to release him then.

I also wonder how well 'Butcher' will sell? Prophet and Harbringer are both in stock and Prophet is on the GC list...Harb is def soon to follow.

I think the price on these figures have put off a lot of people. They are priced too high cosidering they are not a licensed line. The butcher might sell a little better because a SDCC figure, but it might end up like the Harbinder and Prophet.

Back