the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will sell well enough. Price wise things probably need to be adjusted some to limit the items left over but right now nothing is selling that well.

The Dead was perfect as is. They need to stay cheaper than licensed figures and leave them on the Buck.

I think the price on these figures have put off a lot of people. They are priced too high cosidering they are not a licensed line. The butcher might sell a little better because a SDCC figure, but it might end up like the Harbinder and Prophet.

It may be the price, or the recent hike in ES. The Dead line is popular, but NOT THAT popular :Looks at Harbringer ES:.

Well, its still pretty popular but we've lost some of the badnwagon folks and scalpers which has made things more balanced to where its at.

Thank you. I used to love collecting these things. I think I still have them at my parents house? Unless they gave them away :horror

Nice, I actually have complete sets of them in the original pink color and a mixed color set. I was pretty hardcore on completing my sets a few years back :rock

And back on topic, so we'll most likely see the figure today right?

Nice, I actually have complete sets of them in the original pink color and a mixed color set. I was pretty hardcore on completing my sets a few years back :rock

And back on topic, so we'll most likely see the figure today right?

We should see him with all the SDCC previews tonight.

i hope we see him tonight...........i whipped up a lil' something in preperation for him.

watermark.php

i hope we see him tonight...........i whipped up a lil' something in preperation for him.

watermark.php

Nice, are you going to "weather" it down?... making it seem like it gets ALOT of use for chopping up "meat".

Last edited:
Back