the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy doesn't really blow my skirt up. He doesn't look like a real person. . . err, at least doesn't look like he USED to be a real person. The giant straps on his apron, the way his head just kinda sits on his shoulders. Just a real plain outfit. The headsculpt just doesn't grab me, either.

Still waiting on that HazMat zombie. . .

So this is Subject 16566....that is quite a jump from the last one.....In wonder what is in the middle and how this connects to the previous releases.

So this is Subject 16566....that is quite a jump from the last one.....In wonder what is in the middle and how this connects to the previous releases.

I think the Street Prophet is 138 so they have gone back and done earlier subjects. I remember thinking the jump from 5 to 57 was big. And then the jump from 57 to 560 was HUGE! But over 16,000 zombies! :horror

750 also means friday is going to be hell!!! SS I'll be very pissed off if I miss this guy!!!

Agreed, great looking figure. Glad to see they are retaining the sculpted forearms even on the pro. Also, just love how he's such a beefy looking ^^^^er. Definite must-have figure :rock

Yup, clad they went back to the sculpted arms! :rock

Gotta be using the fat suit they used with Ed from the Shaun of the Dead line. Hopefully it comes out better than Ed did.

Yup, clad they went back to the sculpted arms! :rock

I'm clad too :lol

Gotta be using the fat suit they used with Ed from the Shaun of the Dead line. Hopefully it comes out better than Ed did.

You know, with a bit of futzing his fat suit is serviceable. I redressed Ed and he looked a lot better. His ankle still spins freely like a propeller, but at least he looks good.

Remember, the Priest had a 750 for the exclusive (and regular) and both version are still available. That doesn't sound all that low to me. Hopefully he will still be available in the afternoon tomorrow since I have to work :banghead

And the ironic thing is I actually have Friday off this week, but no, its Thursday this week! :lol Thank goodness most of the con exclusives haven't sold out to attendees for a couple of days.

3017_press12-001.jpg

I think he'd look much better if his apron was lowered down abit, i did the same to my leatherface and it looks sooo much better :D

Back