the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, are you going to "weather" it down?... making it seem like it gets ALOT of use for chopping up "meat".

it has some, last pic didnt really show it

watermark.php

Damn Barryo... great work!

thanks man..........i like making these little knick knacks for the dead.

I am sure its an accessory. Thats a bit too slasher-styled horror for it to be a mask. I don't think a zombie could make a mask anymore than he could play Bach. :lol

I am sure its an accessory. Thats a bit too slasher-styled horror for it to be a mask. I don't think a zombie could make a mask anymore than he could play Bach. :lol

Unless of course it is Zombie Bach. :D

But I'm sure you're right. It just is unusual to see an accessory pictured better than the figure. That's what got me thinking it might be a mask. But hey, he could have been a pyscho butcher before a zombie butcher :lol I mean, zombie Leatherface wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

But it is VERY funny that we have this pig butcher zombie coming out during this Swine Flu thign going on! :lol

he looks to be a rather portly fellow as well...................so looking forward to more pics. i guess they had some left over fat suits from dead santa...:cool:

Can't really see much of him at all. Seems to have big forearms. A pig head is ok, but wouldn't a human head make more sense?

Butcher looks really great from what we've seen. :rock Loads of personality and perfect choice I hadn't thought of. Sideshow obviously has a lot of fun with The Dead line and this guys really shows it.

I think the pig head is more sinister than a human head would be given the choice.

Now that look like an awesome Figure...looks like a mix between leatherface and a Zombie..cant go wrong with that.

Come on SS... I'll give this one a pass (love The Dead), but please keep them ZOMBIES... aka zombie like.

Back