The Next AH! Comiquette Will Be….

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all;

I started an online gallery for Adam over at ComicArtFans.com Follow this link, and you can see some of Adam's control artwork for this piece.

Thank you Allison this is my wallpaper now
0000000000ahwallpaper1.jpg

as the rest get released it will get updated:banana

that piece isn't a Sideshow exclusive print. It was a lithograph done for Upper Deck a couple of years ago.

Yes, and it also was sold as a crop at I think Comic Con this year. Got it on ebay. From her head down to her knees just about. Though it was hard to find a frame for it.

Since the Comiquette line has drifted away from being exclusively based on the art of Adam Hughes I would kill to have a Loki Comiquette based on the art of Marko Djurdjevic

Thor600_MarkoCover.jpg

Ms. Marvel and Sue Storm are my top two picks. But if he does Sue I hope the scale works for the Thing PF.

I know they are Frank Cho pieces...but it'd be great if AH did these characters in his style. :D

Frank would work. I have some of his Liberty Meadows pieces and they're nice so I'm sure Sideshow would do ten times better. And yes Ms Marvel or Spiderwoman would both be must haves.

Frank would work. I have some of his Liberty Meadows pieces and they're nice so I'm sure Sideshow would do ten times better. And yes Ms Marvel or Spiderwoman would both be must haves.

That would be great if SSC did a series of Frank Cho Comiquettes. Cho is right up there with AH when it comes to drawing beautiful, sexy women. :D

That would be great if SSC did a series of Frank Cho Comiquettes. Cho is right up there with AH when it comes to drawing beautiful, sexy women. :D

You've got that right. I followed Liberty Meadows because of his talent with a pencil, his female characters simply jumped off the page at you.

Back