The Next AH! Comiquette Will Be….

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about...Terry Dodson? ;)

terry-dodson-uncanny-x-men-500-prv665_cov1_2.jpg

uxm504cov.jpg

Frank Quitely, Salvador Larocca and Julie Bell!....nuff said!...

P.S.
....Am I the only one here who thinks Bianchi's illustration doesn't go along with the horrible dialogue in Astonishing X-men!???...:confused:

Terry Dodson or Frank Cho for the next line would be cool. But my personal favorite for successor of the Marvel Women line is J Scott Campbell. :rock

DSC01474.jpg

I don't like how they all seem to have the same nose, and something about their face makes them look very young.

I can't deny he's talented, and seeing a larger representation of his work there are some that I like. I'm sure if Sideshow did it, the line would be very popular, I just like his least of the other artists work presented here.

Again Terry Dodson. If DC Direct has been able to do this, imagine what Sideshow could bring out . I think his art is very well translated into 3D

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC80328lg.jpg

Again Terry Dodson. If DC Direct has been able to do this, imagine what Sideshow could bring out . I think his art is very well translated into 3D

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC80328lg.jpg

He's coming to an end with that bust line and Amanda Connor is taking over so who knows..maybe we will get a Dodson line. Other than the AH line we have now, my dream would be for Dodson or Campbell to get it. Ed Benes is pretty good too.

Julie Bell
LilandraByJulieBell.jpg

Salvador Larocca
76865-23798-sage_super.jpg

Adam Hughes......
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg

ok fine, I lied!... last image's done by Alina Urusov!...it's hot but it'll be HAWTER if AH! draws Selene!:D

A J. Scott Campbell line would be an awesome addition, he never gets a lot of respect...but I remember buying every issue of Danger Girl and Gen 13. Talk about diversity in styling compared to AH!.

Back