The Next AH! Comiquette Will Be….

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm very happy w/ the 2 artists sideshow has chosen to represent their marvel female comiquette line. they should concentrate on releasing what they have on their plate already before adding any more similar lines and "watering down" what should be something special and unique.

Do you think the teaser we saw at S.Patrick will be revealed tonight? or we'll have to wait a month as with Legolas...:rolleyes:

i'm very happy w/ the 2 artists sideshow has chosen to represent their marvel female comiquette line. they should concentrate on releasing what they have on their plate already before adding any more similar lines and "watering down" what should be something special and unique.

that's what i thought when they announce the Brooks line. it would be nice if they would maybe end the Hughes line that way collectors could finalize the group. it's hard to display properly when you don't know if your going to get 6-8 or an infinate amount of a artists line.

Do you think the teaser we saw at S.Patrick will be revealed tonight? or we'll have to wait a month as with Legolas...:rolleyes:

i certainly hope so, since the marvel side has been on life support for awhile now with not a whole lot of announcements yet this year.

it would be nice if they would maybe end the Hughes line that way collectors could finalize the group.

Well I'm going to disappoint you; Adam has come back from his visit at Sideshow last week with plans for several more Comiquettes. So look for him being around a while longer. :D

Well I'm going to disappoint you; Adam has come back from his visit at Sideshow last week with plans for several more Comiquettes. So look for him being around a while longer. :D

ssoooooooooooo your saying that maybe 10, or do you think that they're going to keep going and going.:google

oh don't get me wrong i'm by no means dissappointed by this news, i guess we'll just have to descide which pieces we want to display if the collection keeps going.

edit: so you've mentioned that adam has one sculpt done and is working on a print, while they have another already in the sculpting stage. so with what has been released and what's coming (black queen), that totals 7 for sure.
so 10 would be a nice round number.

Last edited:
Who would you like to see comiquetted Agent?

Ms. Marvel is my top choice, and if they make a Spider-Woman I'll buy her. Sue Storm is another because I'd really love to have the Fantastic Four in 1/4 scale. Those are the ones off the top of my head, there may be others I'd buy that I'm not thinking about. Rogue was very tempting, but if I start getting X-Men I'll be in trouble.

Ms. Marvel is my top choice, and if they make a Spider-Woman I'll buy her. Sue Storm is another because I'd really love to have the Fantastic Four in 1/4 scale. Those are the ones off the top of my head, there may be others I'd buy that I'm not thinking about. Rogue was very tempting, but if I start getting X-Men I'll be in trouble.

I would LOVE a Ms. Marvel, Storm would be cool. But if they make Spider-Woman than I would HAVE to get Black Cat just to have all the spidey stuff.

We still need Storm to complete the popular X-ladies from AH. I hope I don't have to purchase a Brooks Storm to finish off the X-babes. Don't let us down Adam.

Back