The Next AH! Comiquette Will Be….

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonedaddy77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just in time for Spooktacular! Adam Hughes has sent along a sampling of his amazing artwork that hints at what our next AH! Comiquette will be! We think Marvel fans will be quite happy to see this fiery vixen added to our popular AH! Collectible line! Enjoy!

blackqueen-teasea.jpg

Judging by the name of the image...it's the black queen

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=5690

Should be interesting to see what they do with this design.....

0505diaexc2on3.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe we're going to have Jean as Black Queen and NOT as Phoenix or Marvel Girl :(

Last edited:
Sweet!! She should look better than Emma if they follow the design of that pic!

No doubt being that it is AH! it will be really nice, but I would've much prefered to see a more traditional Jean Grey or any other character for that matter.

black queen? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

where's PHOENIX!?!?!?!?!??!!?

No doubt being that it is AH! it will be really nice, but I would've much prefered to see a more traditional Jean Grey or any other character for that matter.

Agreed...I am sure it will look wonderfull, I just can't understand why she isn't in her FAR MORE POPULAR Phoenix costume? I have been begging on the SS webpage for a long time for a Phoenix Comiquette/PF for a long now; Is the Black Queen just a way to show more T&A? Personally, I like to display statues that are obviously comic/sci-fi based. This will just look like a dominatrix... I would have rather seen a She-Hulk, Modern Ms. Marvel, or Phoenix. This is like making a comiquette of Kitty Pride but using her Sprite costume.../boggle.

I have collected the X-Men line of comics for over 22 years and this is a major disappointment...

Last edited:
... I would have rather seen a She-Hulk, Modern Ms. Marvel, or Phoenix.

I don't understand what's happened either...:duh Not that I don't like the character...but I feel like It's a lost chance to get someone "better"

Psylocke, Jean Grey (or Phoenix), She-Hulk, Invisible Woman, Ms. Marvel, Blink, Elektra. Just off the top of my head that is a list of Marvel Women I would've liked to have seen more that the Black Queen.

I think this will look so great (and SO HOT) beside the AH White Queen. I will probably end up getting both if they do this one right.

black queen? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

where's PHOENIX!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Agreed. We already have a White Queen representation, why this. Phoenix would have been a better choice IMO.

Is this a sure thing, or just a rumor.

Back