The Next AH! Comiquette Will Be….

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol good thing you clarified that Face/Heel thing, i was wondering wth you were talking about.:confused:

when you say either avengers or spiderman, it was mentioned a ways back about an aunt may piece. now i'm sure that was some leg pulling going on with that one. but it would fall into the spidey or avengers theme.:naughty

facelift/orthopedic heel.....:rotfl

when you say either avengers or spiderman, it was mentioned a ways back about an aunt may piece. now i'm sure that was some leg pulling going on with that one. but it would fall into the spidey or avengers theme.:naughty

There will never be an Aunt May piece, ever. That was just someone acting up is all

this is my fav she-hulk by AH! so far..if its as good as i hope i'm buying a she-hulk comiquette for each room at home!:D

this is my fav she-hulk by AH! so far..if its as good as i hope i'm buying a she-hulk comiquette for each room at home!:D

Mmmm nice.

On a side note about the list of ones that have already been released and predicting I really don't want anymore Spiderman stuff.

Well use logic gentlemen. So far we have:

• White Queen (X-Men) Face/Heel
  • Mary Jane (Spider-Man) Face
  • Black Cat (Spider-Man) Face/Heel
  • Rogue (X-Men) Face
  • Black Queen (X-Men) Face/Heel

Regardless what the results, that theory is flawed by the fact that Rogue started out as villain.

Dave, simply looking for pattern not a solution a theory in quantum physics. Even if you categorize that particular appearance as villain then it'd still generate the next as a Face (She-Hulk) with the following a Face/Heel to be followed by a villain.

but lets be honest Dave you know better than I that looking for patterns in these things is usually useless and all we are doing is ^^^^ing around until we get the next official announcement and any hits are usually shot in the dark cowinkydinks....so take the stick out and sling the ^^^^ in here with us pal. :D

Do you guys think, that should the next one be She-Hulk, that we'd get something that would be bigger than the other ones? If that's the case, it would definitely sell me on her as the next one.

Do you guys think, that should the next one be She-Hulk, that we'd get something that would be bigger than the other ones? If that's the case, it would definitely sell me on her as the next one.

I'm thinking she'd be the same size because aren't the Marvel statue requirements have to have certain high limitations?

Back