Statue The New JAWS Bruce NTT by Mike V Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really going to have to take the plunge soon (so to speak!). I'm looking at the 2015 Edition of the Ultimate Bruce Shark, which has yet to be released (in March, apparently). Anyone have any idea what price they might go for? Thanks! :)

I'm really going to have to take the plunge soon (so to speak!). I'm looking at the 2015 Edition of the Ultimate Bruce Shark, which has yet to be released (in March, apparently). Anyone have any idea what price they might go for? Thanks! :)

I believe the original ultimate bruce went for 400.00. Mike says the new ones will have friendlier prices. So I am guessing somewhere between 300.00 and 350.00. Of course I have no facts to back that up so it could go for less or more.

Just been told by Cathy that my Shark should be completed next week :panic: :yess:

New 1:6 Bust is up @ $300 :horror Wish I had space for one :(

View attachment 169390

Congrats on getting Bruce!!!!

Just put down m first Flex for the new Bust... I love all of Mike's work... But this is his Masterpiece (accuracy wise).. The larger size just allows for more detail.

If I had to choose I would still go with the full shark... Because, well, Full Shark... and I don't usually go for busts... But I love that this one looks like it's breaching out of the water. This may be the highlight of my JAWS collection...

KaijuAddicts-SCO-BruceBust-FrontViews-Big.jpg

im getting very close to placing an order for the bust.

I love everything about the bust except the right eye scar. It's the one aspect of the bust i feel isn't right. I know it was in the reference material, but in John's review when he says it's visible when JAWS breaks throught the Orca's cabin right after eating Quint, it's hardly visible, and i feel the scar is a little too pronounced for a non-defining feature.

If i place an i may ask the Schultz crew to make it less visible by slightly filling it on or filling it in entirely. It's not possible, it is what it is.

They usually accomodate any requests no problem. These are all handmade to order.

cool. i will shoot them an email and see what they can do.

this bust is absolutely stunning and i love it will use 1/4 the shelf space compared to the full statue.

mike schultz replied via email stating i can have the eye scar filled in if i want. I've never purchased from Shark City Ozark before, man this is some incredible service. Now i just have to decide if i want the eye scar, and what screen grab i want it matched to. Really cool stuff!

im getting very close to placing an order for the bust.

I love everything about the bust except the right eye scar. It's the one aspect of the bust i feel isn't right. I know it was in the reference material, but in John's review when he says it's visible when JAWS breaks throught the Orca's cabin right after eating Quint, it's hardly visible, and i feel the scar is a little too pronounced for a non-defining feature.

If i place an i may ask the Schultz crew to make it less visible by slightly filling it on or filling it in entirely. It's not possible, it is what it is.

They usually accomodate any requests no problem. These are all handmade to order.

mike schultz replied via email stating i can have the eye scar filled in if i want. I've never purchased from Shark City Ozark before, man this is some incredible service. Now i just have to decide if i want the eye scar, and what screen grab i want it matched to. Really cool stuff!

Can't beat the customer service at SSO!!

Depending on the lighting... Sometimes you can really see the scare sometimes not so much... Probably makes a difference which of the three sharks are being used also.

730-600x407.jpg

article-2201606-14F50B0A000005DC-826_634x411.jpg

Can't beat the customer service at SSO!!

Depending on the lighting... Sometimes you can really see the scare sometimes not so much... Probably makes a difference which of the three sharks are being used also.

730-600x407.jpg

that life size prop for 1974/1975 is so friggin amazing. thanks so much for posting that picture. he's so beautiful!

just about every single $money$ shot in the film where Bruce's head is visible on screen i can't see the scar. again, it's not that the scar was not on one of the sharks (This shark is inspired by the Left-sided Platform shark used primarily in the first half of the 3rd act from the film) i just want mine to look like as close as possible to the Bruce i've loved/feared the majority of my life.

i edited John's pictures on my computer and i've decided i'm going to go with the scar filled in by Mike and his crew. It's not that the scar is wrong it's just that i like it better without the scar. Now i've just got to decide on the gore and exact paint scheme. I'm leaning towards exactly like the one John reviewed. That bust is one of the most magnificent pieces i've laid eyes on in recent memory. I have a feeling i'm going to be floored by it's scale.

Back