Statue The New JAWS Bruce NTT by Mike V Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome congrats! :clap

Wow Jaws :thud: This turned out amazing! Congrats man. Your whole display looks very impressive. :hi5:

Fintastic!!

Awesome~ Thanks for the pics! Congrats!

That is a display to be proud of! I'm so jealous!

You've got some terrific pieces there, and this one is the big, toothy cherry on the sundae of awesomeness! :clap

Thanks all!!!! Just a heads up about my display.... I picked the color to paint the closet area to Match the poster art :) and the bottles and the base that the smaller Bruce sits on, all have sand in them from the same beach that Alex Kintner got Eaten at :)

You are Late to the game WEB!!! You missed them all... Had to clear out my photobucket

Here they are again..

Did anyone else get theirs???

Old and New Bruce's I have owned

Awesome pics Jaws! I am a few months away from getting mine still. Too many things coming to pay him off early, but still very excited! There is a new little Jaws piece I saw on bbts that I am going to i corporate into a display, sort of as a nameplate.

Hey guys. New here and I just discovered this beast online. I'm a huge JAWS, Star Wars, Alien fan and buy collectibles from Star Wars (Episode IV, V and sometimes VI), mainly Sideshow, some Gentle Giant and Hot Toys. I have some Hot Toys and Neca Alien stuff as well. Up until today, all I had was the McFarlane Movie Maniacs Jaws diorama scene. This is nuts because I have been frequenting Sideshow Freaks forum for a few months and mainly visiting the Star Wars and Alien pages. I came home tonight and was bored, looking at the Sideshow Jaws maquette on ebay, I then googled Jaws maquette without typing "sideshow" and i stumbled onto this beautiful monstrosity! I've wanted a kick-a$$ Jaws collectible for a looong time and I hope I've found it. Anyway, I went to the Shark City Ozark website and am freaked that this is still available! I ordered it stat! Please tell me it looks just as good in-hand?!?!

I ordered regular soft air-brushed, medium gore, eyes slightly forward on the barge...

I'm still freaked out, i cant believe this guy's work and where the hell has he been? Where the hell have I been?

Now I just need to get drunk and fool around (kidding I don't drink)

I'm in Canada so not sure how long this will take to get here, cant wait!

Hey guys. New here and I just discovered this beast online. I'm a huge JAWS, Star Wars, Alien fan and buy collectibles from Star Wars (Episode IV, V and sometimes VI), mainly Sideshow, some Gentle Giant and Hot Toys. I have some Hot Toys and Neca Alien stuff as well. Up until today, all I had was the McFarlane Movie Maniacs Jaws diorama scene. This is nuts because I have been frequenting Sideshow Freaks forum for a few months and mainly visiting the Star Wars and Alien pages. I came home tonight and was bored, looking at the Sideshow Jaws maquette on ebay, I then googled Jaws maquette without typing "sideshow" and i stumbled onto this beautiful monstrosity! I've wanted a kick-a$$ Jaws collectible for a looong time and I hope I've found it. Anyway, I went to the Shark City Ozark website and am freaked that this is still available! I ordered it stat! Please tell me it looks just as good in-hand?!?!

I ordered regular soft air-brushed, medium gore, eyes slightly forward on the barge...

I'm still freaked out, i cant believe this guy's work and where the hell has he been? Where the hell have I been?

Now I just need to get drunk and fool around (kidding I don't drink)

I'm in Canada so not sure how long this will take to get here, cant wait!

Congrats!!!!

And it looks even better in person :)

Back