The new Hulk PF by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18ln4biojsxyvjpg.jpg
:wink1: :lol

I do flip occasionally. But I'm a huge Hulk fan. I want one to display and one to keep MIB. 6 sounds like a lot, but it's just 2 of each color.

I flipped my original Hulk PF statues (Grey/Green) because they were worth crazy amounts of money. I can justify having a $400-$500 statue on display but when offered $2k-$3K for certain statues I'm smart enough to know it's flip time.

If I get lucky enough to flip one of each of the Hulk statues for a decent profit I will, as it will just make the ones I have in my collection cheaper to own. If not, I save them for my son who's a huge Hulk fan as well.

$5K..............:slap
But seriously I got almost 2K for my green and almost $3K for my grey. If people wanna pay these prices I am more than willing to sell to them.

$5K..............:slap
But seriously I got almost 2K for my green and almost $3K for my grey. If people wanna pay these prices I am more than willing to sell to them.

I was actually thinking $6k but I didn't want to be too greedy. :p

Did I mentioned free shipping to anywhere in North America :D

Last edited:
As long as it looks right it doesn't matter. This is art for the eyes not the hands.

Lighter means cheaper shipping, easier to move and less chance of him collapsing a shelf. There's no benefit to there being more weight.

This whole thing reminds me of how in Gone With The Wind they spent muchos dineros on female petticoats when nobody watching the movie would see them- because the actresses would "know" they were there. -even tho there was seemingly no benefit, the knowledge itself effected the actress' relation to the character.

This is why I don't begrudge flippers. They only make money if someone is willing to pay, they aren't holding a gun on anyone

I don't either. It's the noobs that come in and drop all that money on characters that will surely come around again. Why? Just to have that "legit collector title"?

These things are cool. But I can't justify having a couple thousand dollar fragile item sitting on my shelf...

I don't either. It's the noobs that come in and drop all that money on characters that will surely come around again. Why? Just to have that "legit collector title"?

These things are cool. But I can't justify having a couple thousand dollar fragile item sitting on my shelf...

No offense intended....

I know some long time collectors that have spend thousands on obtaining the Hulk PF or Doom PF. It's not only "noobs" are paying all that money for certain statues. The aforementioned collectors are not interested in a "legit collector title"....some folks legitimately have the disposable income available to make these purchases. If you are a huge Hulk or Doom fan, and you have the financial means to buy these PFs...then why not buy them??

At the end of the day, who are we to judge how fellow collectors spend their money?? Personally I subscribe to the philosophy of not worrying about how other folks spend their money. I respect your decision not to spend thousands of dollars on a fragile item sitting on your shelf. Conversely, I also respect the decision of that collector who has the financial means to spend that type of money on their favorite characters.

Let's be honest....there are probably a number of people who would question the sanity of spending $300 - $600 on fragile items sitting on one's shelves. But those are the going rate for the PFs or other statues that many of us currently have on pre-order.

No offense intended....

I know some long time collectors that have spend thousands on obtaining the Hulk PF or Doom PF. It's not only "noobs" are paying all that money for certain statues. The aforementioned collectors are not interested in a "legit collector title"....some folks legitimately have the disposable income available to make these purchases. If you are a huge Hulk or Doom fan, and you have the financial means to buy these PFs...then why not buy them??

At the end of the day, who are we to judge how fellow collectors spend their money?? Personally I subscribe to the philosophy of not worrying about how other folks spend their money. I respect your decision not to spend thousands of dollars on a fragile item sitting on your shelf. Conversely, I also respect the decision of that collector who has the financial means to spend that type of money on their favorite characters.

Let's be honest....there are probably a number of people who would question the sanity of spending $300 - $600 on fragile items sitting on one's shelves. But those are the going rate for the PFs or other statues that many of us currently have on pre-order.
Well said.

I didn't mean noobs in the insult tense. Just people who are newer to the hobby than those statues. I understand about just generally liking the statue and wanting it. And those people are the ones getting shafted. I understand people just selling these for what people will spend too. It's just a difficult situation. If I buy a statue, it's worth what I paid for it... If someone tells me they'd pay triple what I did for it, I wouldn't turn down the money.

Idk. I just wish there was a limit to it. Because there is no doubt in my mind that sideshow browses ebay and thinks, "people will pay this much for these? Let's bump up prices then"

I didn't mean noobs in the insult tense. Just people who are newer to the hobby than those statues. I understand about just generally liking the statue and wanting it. And those people are the ones getting shafted. I understand people just selling these for what people will spend too. It's just a difficult situation. If I buy a statue, it's worth what I paid for it... If someone tells me they'd pay triple what I did for it, I wouldn't turn down the money.

Idk. I just wish there was a limit to it. Because there is no doubt in my mind that sideshow browses ebay and thinks, "people will pay this much for these? Let's bump up prices then"

Pfft, why browse ebay, they just need to look at certain other companies prices and sales. :lol

No offense intended....

Good point. Those who collects painting, watches, etc... They drop serious $$$. It's your money. You spend it how you see fit :)

Back