The most meh figures of 2012.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, its not that young looking..sorry boss.

The likeness is really good, niccas on here dun regunize.

Why does it seem like so many more are complaining about how young he looks than were complaining about how old and hagard the MMS117 looks? Why is 'slightly too young looking' so much more offensive?

hell even his trademark glasses in T2 are more accurate that come with DX10, they make the old MMS shades look cheap-ish though, i think Enterbay gave us the most accurate looking shades to date.

WAKINGDEAD.JPG
not my pic

Timmmmmy :wink1:

Can't tell if Valfar is being sarcastic or not.

Sculpt does not look good at all in those shots.

meh.

What time is it now down under in Aussie mate?, rub that bodgy **** out of your eyes first then have a look again.

I see a great likeness and the PERS enhances the likeness if you get them positioned naturally.

Guess I just beg to differ the one on the right is all Arnold to me, the one on the left I don't even know who it's supposed to be, the fact that the sculpt looks younger than he should be is even more problematic to me because he doesn't even look like a young Arnold either.

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong here and to each his own but the dx10 just looks all kinds of silly to me.

:lol

Should have known the point would get overlooked completely by posting that pic.

I originally took that pic to compare the bodies. I thought it also happened to demonstrate the superiority of the new sculpt.

The new body is a lot better and he sunglasses yes so I just happily bought them loose to update my mms which I find far superior but again no harm in difference of opinion.

The new body is a lot better and he sunglasses yes so I just happily bought them loose to update my mms which I find far superior but again no harm in difference of opinion.

Indeed, however baffling the situation may be. Well as long as we all have something we're each happy with.

:lol
Should have known the point would get overlooked completely by posting that pic.

I originally took that pic to compare the bodies. I thought it also happened to demonstrate the superiority of the new sculpt.

It does demonstrate that the new sculpt has the ability to look embarrassed at what you've done to it ....the old one seems perfectly fine with the situation :rotfl

Its up to the eye of the beholder really, everyone sees things differantly and have images in there minds eye of what someone looks like. I thing both are great figures really and I'm happy to have them both. I do think the dx looks more like arnold but I do also prefer solid head sculpts though, both have there strong and weak points. Overall what I think is better others may not and both represent differant scenes from the movie.

Yes. It goes Arnold - Planet of the Apes reject from left to right.

I think the PERS is the biggest thing upsetting you guys about the new one. I don't entirely blame you. It can look crap. But the rest of it is so much closer to the man.

Back