The most meh figures of 2012.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadIMG_9741.jpg

Really?

Perhaps you should've chosen a comparison pic not taken on the surface of the sun.

Perhaps you should've chosen a comparison pic not taken on the surface of the sun.

The intention was to not give the appearance of bias. A flash photograph that can make even the best sculpt look like $h!t.....and yet even there DX10 comes out on top. You saw the other photos didn't you? Kl241 didn't comment on those I notice! :D

It really is telling, even with flash on, the differences in contrast between the two sculpts and how much younger and smaller the DX-10 is compared to the MMS.

It really is telling, even with flash on, the differences in contrast between the two sculpts and how much younger and smaller the DX-10 is compared to the MMS.

Younger and smaller. Yes, then we agree. :dunno Younger and smaller as he is supposed to be.

A) MMS looks too old and harshly featured
B) Arnold was smaller in T2 than he was in T1 - he shouldn't look like a pinhead.

Younger and smaller. Yes, then we agree. :dunno Younger and smaller as he is supposed to be.

A) MMS looks too old and harshly featured
B) Arnold was smaller in T2 than he was in T1 - he shouldn't look like a pinhead.

A.) MMS looks about right to me. Arnold was in his 40's then.
B.) I'll give you that, he wasn't roiding out like in his Mr. Olympia days but he didn't look like a metrosexual wuss either.

A.) MMS looks about right to me. Arnold was in his 40's then.
B.) I'll give you that, he wasn't roiding out like in his Mr. Olympia days but he didn't look like a metrosexual wuss either.

The figure, in clothes isn't really that much smaller that I'd call him a wuss. Its still beefier than every other male figure, while being smaller than the T1 figure. The new size is perfect for T2 unless its simply a persons preferance to display him looking like something from the Fifth Element in which case, sure keep the old massive body and munchkin MMS head.

MMS sculpt is **** compared to the DX..and people get delusional over how old they think Arnold really looks in T2...

terminator-screenshots_00401346.jpg

i42tzc.jpg

Looks damn close in age to me.

Of course by posting our pictures of DX10 in a thread called 'Most Meh figure of 2012' a casual lurker might thing we're nominating him for that title ourselves...which of course we aren't, quite the opposite.

Of course by posting our pictures of DX10 in a thread called 'Most Meh figure of 2012' a casual lurker might thing we're nominating him for that title ourselves...which of course we aren't, quite the opposite.

I tryed to convence you guys to take this discussion to the t-800 comparision thread:gah:

BTW awesome pics ecko:clap

Well I find this thread of 'most meh terminator figure so far released by Hot Toys' very interesting.

It is by far the best freakin' Terminator release by Hot Toys until DX13 hits, second best is T1 punk T-800, then T-1000(better likeness and value beat out MMS T-800) and then MMS T-800 and so on.

Back