The missing accesory from SS Indy PF - 1/4 Scale Sandbag!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Serenade! Any updates on the 1:4 and 1:1 sandbags? I had asked about both of them. Thanks!

Ey! The project is going ahead, but I had a little problem and received wrong eyelets, so I'm waiting for the new ones to arrive, once done, I will post photos here! ;)

Thanks for the interest!

Any updates bro? Still interested in a 1/4 for my PF!

Just Received the Eyelets yesterday, they're great!!

dsc05514r.jpg

dsc05520x.jpg

I need to work a little more into the distressing, but this first prototype has received too much stress on it, and wouldn't want to risk it. Anyway photos don't show all the detail and the great shape of the sandbag. Looking at it directly, I can say it looks pretty much like his big brother.

But take for sure, the final result will be very near to what I did on this 1:1 run of sandbags (I'm a sandbag expert after more than 80+ sandbags done, wow, haha)
dsc05113jp2.jpg

Enjoy!

PS: I will start taking orders now... Take a look here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1542908

Last edited:
Wonderful job! Just fantastic! If I had a 1/4 (my wife would kill me if I bought one, we have limited space at the moment) I would perfer to pose him with your sandbag over the idol.

Wonderful job! Just fantastic! If I had a 1/4 (my wife would kill me if I bought one, we have limited space at the moment) I would perfer to pose him with your sandbag over the idol.

Thanks for such great compliments! It really adds adventure to the figure, it's a cool accessory, I think!

The bag looks great. I don't own the pf but if I did I would be getting one for sure.

Going out to travel for work, during this week, send me a PM and I will answer on next wednesday.

Back